“Excellent Service!”

Cuisines: American
Skaneateles, New York
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I always enjoy restaurants when I leave talking highly about there service and this was one of them. There was no wait and the place was very quite during the dinner hours. When we went in the staff was very kind enough to change the TV so we could also watch a different sporting event. We were waited on like kings, constantly getting refills without having to ask. The food was average but at a large chain thats what you should expect!

• Visited March 2014

Norfolk, Virginia
“Last Visit”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My experience today was the worst! I work close to Ruby Tuesdays on Hampton Blvd therefore almost every Friday I’m there for lunch. My employees and I walked in the restaurant where 5 employees of Ruby Tuesdays walked directly passed us without a greeting. One of my employees had to approach the hostess and ask for us to be seated. I ordered my usual the Blacken Tilapia. I have ordered this meal over 100 times. Today I almost choked on a 1 inch bone found in my food. The manager came over to my table and said “Fish have bones and there’s nothing I can do about it”. Needless to say I will never dine at the Ruby Tuesdays on Hampton Blvd again.

• Visited October 2013
Rolla, Missouri
“Pleased with service food bland”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Just being in the area a short time stopped
In for dinner. A nice food bar with lots of variety
We asked about MSG usage and found that most
Entrees used it. Our waitress was exceptional
because she explored thoroughly the options
available without it. Food was decent for a food
chain type place

• Visited September 2013
Louisiana
“Good food and service”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice meal. I really like the salad bar. One entree was so large, we each had enough for lunch the next day. I would recommend this restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Louisiana
“Early Dinner”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We brought my son and daughter-in-law, who just moved into the area, for dinner. There was no wait. The service was very good. The server was very friendly and kept our glasses full. I had the sirloin. It was very tender. I was very pleased with my meal. My son had a ribeye. He was also very pleased. It was cooked to perfection. We will definitely visit again next time we are in town.

• Visited September 2013