“A GREAT 'Local' place for Mexican....”
Review of El Rey 2

El Rey 2
Ranked #330 of 795 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 16, 2011

After hanging a living room ceiling for a friend, my wife and I went with him to El Rey #2. This was a Sunday, for lunch. He recommended and we both ordered the #31 burrito combo plate. I had the beef, and my wife had the chicken. The combo come with refried beans and rice. Our service was good and fast. The wait was minimal for our food, with no wait at all for seating. While the decor is not anything special, the food is marvelous and plentiful for a very good price. We were both suffed when we left and my wife had enough for another meal. The salsa served witht eh chips was a bit different, a bit thinner than i am used to, but overall I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone. Well worth the trip.

Been to El Rey 2? Share your experiences!