“Eh, It Was Okay”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I live in the Oceanview area so I thought I would check it out. The service was excellent (however, we were the only people in the restaurant). The food was okay. Nothing exciting. I tried the seafarer burger. I might go back to try their breakfast. It is a decent place to stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were very hesitant to go here, as the area is a bit run down, with abandoned cars, homes scattered throughout. We looked at the reviews and decided to chance it. Glad we did! Lunches were: quesadilla, chicken caesar wrap, and grilled cheese and tomatoe bisque soup. All came with wonderfully delicious French fries. All sandwiches, lunches were delicious and really homemade. Yum! Stop by and try it.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Love it! Right around the corner from my house and always consistently good. Very friendly and attentive staff & the cute chef always makes the rounds to see that you're happy.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

This is just down the road from my son's new apartment, and since no one felt like cooking...we scored big time with such a varied menu and well-prepared food. Actually good enough to be a 'destination' restaurant, especially since it's across the street from a very nice beach.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Took my wife on a valentine date to 905 Cafe & Grill. They were busy but the food was as good as ever. They never missed a beat, with food and service. If you have not been there, need some incredible food at a great price and service with a smile. this is the place. To the owner and his wife that had to pitch in and help great job and thank you for starting our date night off perfectly.