“Turkish Dining Done Well!”
Review of Pasha Mezze

Pasha Mezze
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasha Mezze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 730 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: DeBree Ave
Description: Pasha Mezze Restaurant, CoffeeHouse and Catering is a family owned Turkish restaurant, which originally opened in Chesapeake in 2003. Initially we sold some grocery items and home decor from Turkey. We also served a couple items to dine in, which eventually raised a demand for variety and expanded seating from our loyal customers. More and more guests returned as they loved the hospitality as much as the food we served. To satisfy the expectations of our clientele and future friends we relied on our original Turkish recipes to prepare dishes that were nourishing and healthy with great taste! From farm to table and organic, whenever we can, our meat is Halal and our Turkish tea is original. Our Baklava, Red Lentil Soup and Hummus are award-winning and our Quinoa Tabouli and Kale Salad are outstanding. The Sunday Brunch offers a unique and tasty menu. We provide delicious Turkish food with Mediterranean and American influences in a warm and inviting environment. Come join us.
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I am admittedly hummus-crazed so Pasha's had me from the very first bite of their amazingly fresh and flavorful Hummus & Bread appetizer. Equally delightful were the Organic Lentil Pate and Spicy Walnut Dip.

While everything on the menu is quite a delight, their signature Lamb is divine. Order with a side of warm hummus or eggplant steak (or both!) If you are there during lunch time, opt for the Pasha Lamb Sandwich for a twist.

Vegetarians and gluten free diners will be impressed with the variety of menu options. This is truly a restaurant with a little something for everyone and every taste.

After you've savored each bite of your main fare, save a little room for dessert and Turkish coffee. The Baklava is an excellent choice but the Turkish Rice Pudding is a stand-out dessert dish. Creamy and bursting with rich flavor, a truly exotic and memorable treat!

The atmosphere is casual with standard seating, couch (coffee shop) seating and outdoor seating available.

Bar selection is a bit limited, but all selections are well-paired with the cuisine. The food is center stage here, anyway. Everything else is a beautiful backdrop.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Quaint restaurant with outdoor eating area as well. Food was great, service was great. Would definitely recommend and go again.
We ordered the meat sampler and appetizer sampler.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Went here for Mothers Day brunch, and they were busy. Had a bit of a wait but the food was excellent as usual. Great healthy cuisine for lunch or dinner. Casual atmosphere and friendly service. Recommended.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Have not tried Turkish food before and am so glad we ate here. I don't usually enjoy a vegetarian-heavy restaurant, and I AM vegetarian. I find most of the restaurants pretentious and the food tasteless and weird. NOT the case with Pasha Mezze.
I recommend the Anatolian plate and at least 2 of their delicious Bloody Mary's.
I'm a train buff and an engine runs right behind the outdoor seating which tickled me as well.
All in all, a sweet dining experience.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was a cute little restaurant that had a nice array of traditional Turkish foods. I enjoyed that the foods are homemade daily by a little "Turkish Grandma" as one server put it. The menu items were very reasonably priced and the quality was very good. I ordered the lamb sandwich combo with the lentil soup which was delicious and very filling. With the owners being from Kusadasi, I would however have expected some pictures from Ephesus ;-)