“What a treat! Loved the experience.”
Review of Pasha Mezze

Pasha Mezze
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasha Mezze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 711 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: DeBree Ave
Description: Pasha Mezze Restaurant, CoffeeHouse and Catering is a family owned Turkish restaurant, which originally opened in Chesapeake in 2003. Initially we sold some grocery items and home decor from Turkey. We also served a couple items to dine in, which eventually raised a demand for variety and expanded seating from our loyal customers. More and more guests returned as they loved the hospitality as much as the food we served. To satisfy the expectations of our clientele and future friends we relied on our original Turkish recipes to prepare dishes that were nourishing and healthy with great taste! From farm to table and organic, whenever we can, our meat is Halal and our Turkish tea is original. Our Baklava, Red Lentil Soup and Hummus are award-winning and our Quinoa Tabouli and Kale Salad are outstanding. The Sunday Brunch offers a unique and tasty menu. We provide delicious Turkish food with Mediterranean and American influences in a warm and inviting environment. Come join us.
Atlanta, Georgia
“What a treat! Loved the experience.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Have not tried Turkish food before and am so glad we ate here. I don't usually enjoy a vegetarian-heavy restaurant, and I AM vegetarian. I find most of the restaurants pretentious and the food tasteless and weird. NOT the case with Pasha Mezze.
I recommend the Anatolian plate and at least 2 of their delicious Bloody Mary's.
I'm a train buff and an engine runs right behind the outdoor seating which tickled me as well.
All in all, a sweet dining experience.

Visited May 2014

New York City, New York
“Turkish Delight”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This was a cute little restaurant that had a nice array of traditional Turkish foods. I enjoyed that the foods are homemade daily by a little "Turkish Grandma" as one server put it. The menu items were very reasonably priced and the quality was very good. I ordered the lamb sandwich combo with the lentil soup which was delicious and very filling. With the owners being from Kusadasi, I would however have expected some pictures from Ephesus ;-)

Visited February 2014
“Great restaurant, will return!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

This was a really nice surprise, I will definitely return when I visit Norfolk again. Pasha Mezze was very clean & the food was so yummy! For organic food the prices were very reasonable. If you like Turkish or eastern Mediterranean food this is a must try.

Washington, Pennsylvania
“Love that EGGPLANT!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

There is nothing to dislike about this yummy little spot. I had the best stuffed eggplant that I have ever eaten anywhere. It was great and cost effective. It was only topped with a peace of baklava, to die for. Made in house. Light and melted in your mouth. The chocolate bon bon rolled in coconut was none too shabby either. I loved this place. I will be returning next trip to Vitginia Beach.

Visited December 2013
San Diego, California
“Quick reasonable Mediterranean food”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here recently. I had the "choice of 5 plate" and he had a similar dish and a side of eggplant.
My dish was good. Filling, flavorful if a bit boring. His dish was very similar.
Service was just ok.
I observed others order starters and leave quickly. This would good for a quick bite.