“Tasty Diner Downtown”
Review of d'egg diner

d'egg diner
Ranked #16 of 718 Restaurants in Norfolk
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: breakfast and lunch in downtown norfolk in front of the convention center
Yorktown, Virginia
“Tasty Diner Downtown”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We stopped by D'egg on Saturday morning for a hardy breakfast. This diner specializes in breakfast and lunch. We enjoyed omelets which were well prepared. My wife had hash brown which were some of the better she has had eating out and I had grits, which were just right with butter, and had corned beef hash on the side. Very nice start to the day.

• Visited January 2013

Main Beach, Australia
“Great breakfast diner”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here 2 mornings, large selection, I had the omelette which was yummy with old fashioned hash browns. Attentive staff, coffee cup and water glass regularly filled, a d great value

“Great downtown breakfast joint!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This resturant has a very down to earth feel. The menu has a lot of classic breakfast plates to choose from. I got the western omelet and was very happy with my choice. The eggs was cooked perfect and there was plenty of cheese and filling in it. The staff was on point. My coffee cup never ran dry.

Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Great value fresh food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Some people had advised me to try it and I'm glad I did. Friendly staff and good value fresh cooked breakfast. I wish I'd tried it earlier in my trip. I would definately eat there again if I was in the area.

Visited December 2012
Vienna, VA
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Good for a quick, reasonably priced breakfast. Service is okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

Visited August 2012

Been to d'egg diner? Share your experiences!