“Will not stay here again.”
Review of Navy Lodge Norfolk

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norfolk
Navy Lodge Norfolk
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Got up at 6am to take a shower and the water was cold. Barely had any water pressure. I had ants in the room. Bathroom sink did not work.

I could have stayed a nicer hotel for a lower price. I called the Navy Lodge to see if it was a full kitchen was was told "yes". When I got there, it was not. I brought stuff to cook in the oven and the room only had a a two burner electric top.

Staff not friendly.

The good news.... It was very clean and free Wi-FI.

Room Tip: When I asked it the room had a complete kitchen, I should have also asked it that included a oven fo...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank rscj

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed here for a short weekend, and the staff was very friendly, rooms were large, very clean, beds were perfect for me, and what impressed me the most was that I did not know this was a pet friendly hotel. We never heard a peep out of another dog while staying there.
The continental breakfast was the same as most hotels. Hard boiled eggs, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, muffins and danishes, cereal, some fruit, yogurt, bottled water and juices.
We weren't crazy about the shower head. Didn't have much pressure.
Navy Lodge is close to everything such as the NEX and the Naval Base.
I would highly recommend this hotel to any military family that is visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank AHHHVacationTime
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is the perfect hotel for PCS purposes: cabs readily acessible to the Norfolk AMC terminal, lots of restaurants in the area for food and the rooms are clean, spacious and set for a comfortable, relaxing experience. My only complaint: horrendous staff at the frontdesk.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank JC C
Reviewed October 7, 2013

What I can say, the benefit of staying at any Navy Lodge out ways any bad experience one may occasionally encounter, in the end it is great, not all Navy Lodges are the same. The price surely can't be beat, and the locations are usually a plus

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank nukefixer
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We were able to stay because our son is on the Navy. Price was great and it is very well taken care of. No complaints about anything. Laundry available and pets are allowed. They also have a nice playground for the kids

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank zomzie
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The room was clean and everyone was very friendly. It was nice having the small Nex in the Lodge. The free breakfast was also very convenient. The grounds were very well kept. I know that people have complained about the area being unsafe. We were never uncomfortable at any time. The premises are surrounded by an iron fence.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank tedison2
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel to stay at. Went to Norfolk to see our son Deploy.This property is down the street from the base and NEX.
Great beds, rooms are spacious,property is clean, washer and dryers for your convenience and breakfast...if you are fast enough to get there when there is food.
Rooms are priced right.