“Restaurant week in Norfolk”
Review of Varia

Varia
Reserve a Table
Thu, 2/27
8:00 PM
Ranked #3 of 862 Restaurants in Norfolk
Description: Featuring trattoria-style Italian fare, Varia serves as a combination lounge, piano bar and tasting room with a luxe atmosphere and unequaled wine selection. Located on the second floor of the new Hilton Norfolk The Main, Varia was designed with a luxe interior complete with an open kitchen, reclaimed chandeliers from the historic Cavalier Hotel in nearby Virginia Beach, and two hidden "speakeasy" inspired private dining rooms.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Great food! Great service thanks to our server Martin!! We had the Chicken Marsala. It was phenomenal. Beautiful atmosphere.

Roam822756, Owner at Varia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review!

Write a reviewReviews (419)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Went to Varia for lunch. Robert was our server. He was wonderful. Right on top of things. Never had to wait for a drink refill. 5 star service. Food was delicious. Everyone at our table had something different and it was all delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant

Roam822756, Owner at Varia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for a fantastic review!

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Today I went to Varia at The Main in Norfolk, Va. Last time I went for dinner, but this time I went for lunch. The atmosphere is amazing. It was nice and relaxing. The music was calming and of course the food was absolutely amazing. It came out in a decent time and it was nice and hot. If you like or love wine it is a must have here especially since they have a wonderful selection.

Roam822756, Owner at Varia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your amazing review!

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Every about our evening at Varia was exceptional. A special thank you to our waitress Jazlyne! Her food and drink recommendations could not have been more delicious.

Roam822756, Owner at Varia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for you rreview!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

My family and I went to Varia for my moms birthday dinner, it was our first time and we will be coming back. Our waitress was Sari, very attentive and answered all of our questions with great help. My mom and our server got into great conversation about wine and lipstick haha. I had the eggplant Parmesan which was great!! There was a wine tasting going on which we learned is every Thursday so I will be coming back to check that out. I recommend this restaurant if you love Italian food and a sweet waitress !!

Roam822756, Owner at Varia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience!