Candlewood Suites Norfolk Airport
$119
$143
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewslending lockershuttle bussmoking roomshuttle servicecomfortable bedswalmartkitchenettelaundry
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We were in Norfolk for the inactivation ceremony of the USS Enterprise and had no idea where to stay. So glad we picked this! Not only was the room comfortable but the little store onsite had just what we needed for a quick breakfast in room as we had to be on a shuttle bus to the base by 6 a.m.

There's lots of restaurants nearby as well as shopping and a movie theater. It's very convenient to the freeway too.

The staff is very helpful and friendly and it's one of the few places we stayed on our trip that didn't gouge us for parking - it was free! We'd definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Malcolmsmom
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My room is always fully stocked and in excellent shape. The quality of the bedding and 1200 count cotton sheets r highly under rated! I always have all the dishes and pots that I need to prepare my meals and I'm also supplied with the best rubbermaid bowls and lids for left overs.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank vinzeal
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I recently spent ten days at this hotel and our team put in very long hours and very long days. The hotel was awesome. They went out of their way with accepting packages and notifying us when they arrived. They gave us a place for our team to work together nothing was too hard for them. The friendliness and professionalism will have us all coming back.

Pam, Gina, Dru and many others!

Pattie Freedom Marathon

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Pattie F
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Hello my name is Ryan. I am an AT&T employee who stayed at Candlewood Suites for the past two weeks for business. I have never had an experience at a hotel like I had here in my life. I have stayed at some of the nicest places you can think of too. The people of Candlewood are what really makes it. They take care of their customers with excellent customer service. They helped me with any questions I had. They go above and beyond. The room was very nice! I highly recommend this place to anyone staying in the Norfolk, Virginia Beach area. Thanks again Candlewood staff! You guys are the BEST!!!! :)

Ryan Click

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Ryan C
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My company stayed at Candlewood for approximately 2 months during late summer 2012. The hotel rooms are great for extended stay. Full kitchenette complete with pots, pans, dinnerware, utensils, etc. They also have full refrigerators in every room which is always a plus. Staff is extremely friendly and easy to work with. Dru, the assistant general manager, was always very helpful and accommodating to our group’s needs! I would love to stay there again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business