Ramada Limited Norfolk
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
InTown Suites(Norfolk)
View Hotel
Wayside Motor Inn(Virginia Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My friends and I got a place closer to beach it ended up infested with roaches. When I called in the middle of the night looking for a place with my friends last minute on a holiday weekend for a good price Ramada came through with a good deal. We were there for one night it was a pleasant experience over all. I rested well and saw no bugs the rest of the trip.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
ramadanorfolk, Manager at Ramada Limited Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

I'm very glad to hear that your stay with us was bug free! And we hope to see you again...

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Thought we would stay close to the airport to catch a flight the next day. Went to bed early at 9pm and slept good for 2 hours. After 11, we got woken up every 15 to 30 with yelling in the parking lot. Looked outside and people were gathered in the parking lot or on the balconies. Must have been someone drunk party. This went on all night. At 3am someone kept shouting right next to our door "DO YOU HAVE THE KEYS... DO YOU HAVE THE KEYS" over and over again to someone around the parking lot.

Called the front desk and they didn't do anything about it.

Ended up leaving at 4am and got to the airport really early just to get out of there. I would have had a much much much better sleep on the floor at the airport!

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
ramadanorfolk, Manager at Ramada Limited Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Their were no noise complaints or anything noted in the log book by the clerk! Also we do have security from 10:00pm till 6:00am. Thanks!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Location is horrible!! Manager is a JERK! I dont know about the overall cleanliness, room service, sleep quality etc. Never made it that far....Thank God! When you call to complain he will promise you that he understands your concerns but perhaps you are confusing this hotel with the one down the street. Nope....no mistake!! Even locals said NOT to stay there!! I get the impression this is an "hourly motel".
DONT make the mistake of booking this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
ramadanorfolk, Manager at Ramada Limited Norfolk, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Hello, my name is Walter and I am one the mgr. here at Ramada! Did you stay here? I would
welcome you to call me at 757-461-1880 and ask for myself. I don't recall this conversation but I do welcome it . Just like most Mgr's we want things to improve and that's for any location and as
odd as this may sound people like yourself do help!!

Reviewed June 10, 2014