All reviews front desk road construction room was clean military highway bagels we've stayed great place to stay night stay virginia beach continental breakfast indoor pool would definitely stay here again very nice hotel parking lot pet tara cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this hotel because we were flying out of Norfolk early morning. The room was nice, bed comfy and free shuttle to airport. Also, very nice front desk staff. We left too early to enjoy their breakfast offerings so can’t comment.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019

I was excited to be staying at another LaQuinta wiht my rewards card. Oops, not the same LaQuinta, but a Wyndham property, so no reward points. That's okay, although I was hoping everything would be about the same. The bed was comfy. That was the same. The breakfast was disappointing. No fresh fruit. No bagels or muffins. The juice machine sprayed water (or juice?) on me. And so it goes. The pop machine on our floor (2nd) inferred that I could pay by cash or credit card. I didn't want to use my CC, but it would not take my cash. Oh well. I paid the $2 on my CC and out came a partial jug of diet pepsi, which I got to take my medicine with. Turns out it was not only partial, but flat. And so it goes... Nothing is ever perfect, and this one night stay was OK. just a little disappointing. I lived through it to tell my tale.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

hotel room is fine. No complaints and no praises. A continental breakfast usually consists of fresh fruit and standards. The ONLY fruit is apples and the trays that hold things like scrambled eggs and potatoes were empty for the time I was present. I ended up having three hard boiled eggs because there were no other options. Maybe plan for a breakfast expense if you’re looking for healthy options.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Nothing to write home about. Clean but that is what I expect at $200+. The suite is not really a suite. No separation or doors separating the sitting area and beds. Bathroom is tiny and has no sink. Must go into the doorway area to use a sink. Poor design. Beds are not so good. Way too soft mattress. Like falling in a hole.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2019

needs a hot tub for relaxing after a long trip. apart from that the grounds and appearance was great. The staff very friendly, the rooms were nice king bed very comfortable . The TV was smaller than what I am use to in the hotels I stay in. But over all great sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled on business