Absolutely a great hotel. The employees are very nice and the facilities are great. Both swimmingpools were wonderfull; clean and warm! The gym is a bit small, but therefore we found a great solution: we went to Lobo Gym in Camara de Lobos, a small city nearby. You can find this gym in the shopping centre near the harbour and the church. In the future we'll absolutely visit this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to define the concept that lies behind the Estalagem da Ponta do Sol is the idea of an escape hotel. It is set on the top of a cliff - a more spectacular location is difficult to imagine. The hotel is a result of the renovation of an old "quinta", and the goal was simple: to integrate the original buildings in a distinct, contemporary style. The architecture enhances the beauty of an already beautiful place and the atmosphere is simple and relaxed, yet sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Prestigia so you can book your Estalagem Ponta do Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estalagem Da Ponta Do Sol Hotel Ponta Do Sol
- Ponta Do Sol Estalagem Da
- Estalagem Ponta Do Sol Madeira