just come back from a lovely 3 night break. it was a beautiful place to stay. the rooms were spacious and clean. the views and the infinity pool were amazing. would def come back here. if you are looking for a relaxing break then this is the place to come. it def lives up to its name - this is one of the sunniest places on the island. the honesty bar is lovely with a stunning view over the ocean. Breakfast was also lovely. the dinner menu was slightly dissapointing and a bit overpriced for the quality. i would head down to the beach - you can get great steak and chips for €5! what a bargain!
the beds were also a bit hard. the outide jucuzzi was a great place to have a beer at the end of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to define the concept that lies behind the Estalagem da Ponta do Sol is the idea of an escape hotel. It is set on the top of a cliff - a more spectacular location is difficult to imagine. The hotel is a result of the renovation of an old "quinta", and the goal was simple: to integrate the original buildings in a distinct, contemporary style. The architecture enhances the beauty of an already beautiful place and the atmosphere is simple and relaxed, yet sophisticated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Estalagem Ponta do Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estalagem Da Ponta Do Sol Hotel Ponta Do Sol
- Ponta Do Sol Estalagem Da
- Estalagem Ponta Do Sol Madeira