This hotel has put our faith back into hotels for a number if reasons : 1. no early morning queues for sunbeds, you can get one anytime if day and they aren't that horrible plastic.
2. No hectic dining room its nice and relaxed.
3. Friendly bar staff nothings too much trouble.
4. No reps trying to get you to join in games/quizzes.
We had a great 2 weeks at this hotel mid/end sep, it's nice and clean with decent air conditining. We stayed bed and breakfast but ate lunch at the hotel Some days which was always nice. Villamoura it's self is a short walk through the back gate (you just have to ask at reception to open the gate and buzz on the way back in,which some people moaned about but it's really not a problem just secure) the marinas really nice and lots of nice places to eat and drink. now we are big curry fans and we found a great Indian called chilli lounge it was that good we went 3 times, varinder and ramseh will make you most welcome. Plenty more places to eat and lots of fresh fish ,but take plenty of cash as some are expensive(but well worth it) but if you get short mcdonalds is 5 minutes away. The hotel bar is fantastic and cheaper than the ones in town only 2 euros a pint. All in all a nice friendly hotel ok it's not the ritz but then again it's not the ritz's prices. We would stay here again, already looking at booking next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Praia Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Praia Sol Hotel
- Hotel Praia Sol Quarteira, Algarve, Portugal