Review Highlights

Reviewed September 28, 2018
amandadavies43
Brentwood, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews day cruise algarve coast sardines three hours different nationalities beautiful coastline smaller boat dinghy bbq crew caves ferried marina euros beach holiday
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent a lot of time looking for a good boat trip that would be of good value and worth the time. I have been on many boat trips before so I am quite picky and particular when it comes to booking these excursions. This trip was great, the crew were extremely friendly and knowledgeable providing information to all guests as we went along the coast. The catamaran is large and spacious. They limit guests to 50 people, we were around 40 and it did not feel too crowded on the boat. Something I worried about as I was travelling with my mother who is used to generally private or semi-private tours; so I did not want to be on an overcrowded boat. The all-day tour which we did was fantastic. We took a tour up the coast past the Benagil caves, and proceeded to stop on a private beach for a barbecue; they served a variety of foods along with wine and juice, and were not stingy with portions - which I find many tours can be limiting when providing food options. I would absolutely recommend this trip for people looking for a more luxurious experience without breaking the bank to hire a charter. Additionally, we turned around near the end of the trip as the crew spotted dolphins; which was a real highlight given that we visited in October and dolphin spotting is not as common.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I did my research on tripadvisor before booking this excursion and I was not disappointed.As other reviewers have commented it was the best day of our holiday and well worth the money.The crew are excellent and everything about the operation is so professional and considerate.They pointed out everywhere we passed on the way to the caves,translating into several languages for the different nationalities of the guests on board.
Once we arrived at the beach they ferried the food and drink ashore and started the barbecue before transferring the guests 7 or 8 at a time in the dinghy.
The lunch was excellent especially considering there were about 40 guests.
The gulls on the beach were a bit scary though.I wouldn’t watch The Birds before boarding!!
I would definitely do the trip again if visiting Vilamoura.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I went for the day cruise to the Benagil caves, it was my favourite day of the whole holiday.
The private beach we went to was stunning, they took us for a look around the caves in a speed boat.
I had 3 children with me, a 8, 6 and 3 year old and they took great care of them and made sure they had life jackets.
The barbecue was amazing, and the crew were friendly and very helpful.

1  Thank AnnaV1394
Reviewed September 20, 2018

We did the 3 hour catamaran tour and thoroughly enjoyed it; it was also great value for money.
There were probably around 25-30 people on board which meant there was plenty of space ; not sure what the capacity is or how crowded or otherwise it gets in high summer.

Facilities on board included a small bar, inside accommodation and toilets.

We sailed down the coast and anchored at a cave area where the dinghy took us a brief tour. After that some people went for a swim and seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, particularly some Portuguese teenagers who were boisterous but very polite.
We then had a leisurely trip back to the marina.

Most enjoyable and good value for money.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a relaxing day cruise on the Catamaran Vital along the scenic Algarve Coast. The crew were very friendly and helpful and lunch of Sardines, chicken and pork (plus vinho tinto) was excellent.
As a bonus we saw a pod of dolphins on the way home.
A Relaxing Day out!

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We did the 3 hour morning trip and it was fantastic. First our taxi left us the wrong side of the marina, and I rang the office for help and they were so good, they sent a boat for us. I knew we were off to a good start! The trip along the coast was beautiful with a lovely stop at the caves, where you can either have a swim or they take small groups through the caves. Drinks and snacks served on board and there are toilets. Had a great trip and the crew were fantastic and so friendly.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We chose this company after reading trip advisor reviews and were not disappointed. We did a three hour catamaran cruise at 22 Euro pp. It was amazing value for money, the boat team are super friendly. The trip takes you along the coastline and to the caves. There is time to see caves and take a swim before heading back. Very relaxed three hours. I’d recommend it highly. Also they only had around twenty five in the boat so there is a good amount of room to sit about the boat.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Vital offers a 3-hour catamaran cruise for small groups (up to 12 people) along the Algarve coast, from Vilamoura to the caves just beyond Albufeira. The cruise is a pleasant way to spend three hours and see the caves near Albufeira from the catamaran. The cost for Adults is 20 Euros and less for children, and seniors. There is a family discount as well. Reasonable and the weather is almost always great in the Algarve.

2  Thank Dtlusty
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Lovely day, amazing coastline with fun and attentive crew. The beach BBQ was superb and so impressively organised and clear away on the dinghy.

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

A boattrip with the Vital is a great way to see the beautiful coastline between vilamoura and albufeira. A short stop at a cave where you can swim and get a (short) closer look in a smaller boat.
Cool drinks are for sale in the car of the boat at reasonable prices.
We had a great time !