“Stunning Fish and Great Steaks”

Restaurante & Wine Bar A Paisagem
Ranked #79 of 468 Restaurants in Quarteira
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is our feelgood restaurant when you want great fish or steaks. We ate here a few times and were never disappointed by the food. The seabass was one of the best seafood dishes my wife has had in the Algarve. My steak (picanha) was perfectly cooked and succulent. Is this a fine dining restaurant, no but who wants to eat in a fine dining restaurant every time they go out. This restaurant is all about quality and freshness and there a few restaurants in the Algarve that can touch it for the quality and freshness of the fish which is bought daily from the fish market in Quarteira. Staff were very friendly and attentive. We most definitely will be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (283)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We go to this restaurant every time we are in Algarve. Never disappoints. Filet steak won’t be beaten anywhere. Paulo is the friendly owner. Like going home for dinner!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I ate here sometime ago and I ordered a pepper fillet steak only to be served with some other cheaper tough cut. Was convinced to go back as my wife’s fish had been good so gave it a second chance, wish we hadn’t. This time I very explicitly ordered the pepper steak to be a fillet but once again was ripped off with some shoddy tough cut of beef. Again my wife’s fish was good, can’t understand why they risk their reputation for the extra €5 it costs to have the fillet.
One bitten, twice shy, won’t be back again

4  Thank Q7380NBrichards
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Had a family meal here last night. My husband and I ordered the Pichana. My husbands was lovely and tender, mine on the other hand was complete gristle, fat and tough. After complaining that it was too tough to eat I was told that it would be replaced with a fillet steak.

This arrived some 5/10 minutes later and I wasn’t presented with any fresh sides so had to eat this with cold fries and rice on my own as my family had long finished their meals. When the bill arrived, they had actually charged us an extra 5 euros for the steak. When I said this was not acceptable I was told you ate it so you pay for it.

I wasn’t given any alternatives and when they told me it would be replaced with the steak and I had no idea I would be charged extra time or told this would be the case if so, I would of declined.

The manager was very rude and abrupt and would definitely not revisit.

Date of visit: August 2019
3  Thank Braintree1978
Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Great food and the salmon & peppered sirloin steak with sauté potatoes are highly recommended.

The ambiance is friendly and welcoming and they .cater for kids

Date of visit: August 2019