1,121 results
All reviews sea view bus station stayed all inclusive all inclusive package cheap break cleaned every day lovely beach clean hotel half board bars and restaurants vilamoura marina sun loungers balconies prom faro
Reviewed March 9, 2017

Stayed here in February, excellent location, close to the lovely beach, hotel very dated and not very clean, lift out of use. Stain on bidet in bathroom when we arrived and still there when we left, bath was not cleaned at all, visible dirt on stairway. Breakfast not very nice, very repetitive. Pool area very dirty, bins not emptied for the week, dirty ashtrays everywhere full of stinking rain water. Staff seemed very uninterested in the daily running of the place. If you want a cheap holiday its the place to stay.

Room Tip: book 1st or 2nd floor as only on lift in use.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 12,345,192
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights on an all inclusive deal.
Hotel is in a good location very close to beach and promenade.
The rooms were spacious with small balcony, they were clean and serviced daily.
The towels are changed every three days but the maids will change them sooner if asked.
The shower, which was great is over the bath and there was an endless supply of hot water.
Beds were comfortable and some of the rooms including ours were getting new mattresses.
Food was fine with plenty of choice.
The all inclusive drinks were a bit limited which didn't bother us but there were a few people making comments about it.
The local bus station is a five minute walk away from the hotel and a great way to get around the Algarve. Come out of the hotel, turn left and it's on the opposite side of the road. There is a ticket office where you can purchase your tickets.
Faro is a nice place to visit, very traditional with lots of old buildings. It cost around €16 return for two people.
If you decide to visit Albufera (€17 return for two) and enjoy outdoor markets I suggest you go on a Tuesday and stay on the bus to the terminus as the market is right beside it.
To sum up, this hotel is a very good three star hotel with decent facilities and food at a cheap price.
If you are looking for five star accommodation and food, book a five star hotel!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Pam20002014
Reviewed March 8, 2017

Read some of the reviews after I had booked,so was a bit worried about going, but must say all the Staff were hard working, friendly very helpful too, and it was nice to see the Manager help out at busy times! The reports of the lifts are true only 1 working.The rooms were spacious and very clean the cleaners worked really hard every day!!

Room Tip: Best rooms are above floor 5
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sue B
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Atismar mid February and yes I did read some of the reviews.
I went with an open mind as it was a cheap break and I can honestly say it was great.
Great position, quiet, clean and the food was great.
The staff especially Carlos and the head receptionist guy were lovely.
Our room had a long narrow balcony and see views. We were on the 11th floor and I really have no gripes.
I think people forget how much they are paying and expect 5* luxury and al a carte meals for a 3* price.
This place is great to use as a base and I can certainly recommend.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank mandyjBmth
Reviewed March 6, 2017

to be perfectly honest I thought from the outside of this hotel it would be quite elegant ,but, after staying there just recently( just a few days ago ) I have a different attitude.It really needs a refurbishment everywhere. They have 3 lifts in this establishment but only 1 worked and everytime you needed the lift there was a very big queue and wait.We had a sea view which was better than some that looked out onto a wall.The owners you would think should make an effort to update and modernise this hotel as it is very central and right near the beach.We went B/B ( thank goodness we did not have H/B or A/I ) I do not like fighting for my food. The Staff not really bothered with their guests.

Room Tip: ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple