Hotel Atismar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
QuarteiraSol(Quarteira)
  • Pool
Dom Jose Beach Hotel(Quarteira)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Zodiaco(Quarteira)
Nosso Paraiso(Quarteira)
Hotel Praia Sol(Quarteira)
  • Pool
1,047 results
All reviewssea viewbus stationstayed all inclusivecheap breakcleaned every dayhalf boarda lovely holidaybars and restaurantssun loungersbalconiesfaroprom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2014

our room was a dull dark blue & mustard colour which made it look gloomy, even in the sunshine!
bathroom was tired & grubby, although adequate, just, the rest of the hotel carried on living up to this, which made the 4 days drag! getting served at the bar took perseverance, and a sprint to find someone as staff were very thin on the ground, and tended to try & hide rather than come out to the bar! I did the usual, gave a good tip first day, after that I got served, many more were not so lucky! The food that is a complete chapter on its own, as was getting a seat in the dining room! it is a tiny room so you have to queue for a table at busy times,food is the cheapest cuts, fish fingers etc, slow replenishing, so more queues, food appart from the salad was of a local primary school standard (I know I was a school cook many years ago!) so if you didn't enjoy salad you would be very hungry. Breakfast was basically deplorable, One tea / coffee machine that kept packing up tea tasted of coffee the one time I did brave the queue & elbows of the other guests! we made do on toast & water then went across the road to a local Cafe used the Fast wifi & had decent coffee! the hotel wifi is only available in the lobby & is so very hit & miss as there is a demand, probably to complain to the tour operators! I can only blame myself as I was a DIY as I usually avoid tour operators! Perhaps someone to complain to would have been better this time than having to give a poor review.

Room Tip: avoid pay a little more to go elsewhere!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have just spent a few days at,this hotel I have no bad comments at all food,staff all inclusive brilliant value for money it's located in a quiet area so if you want to party it's not for you if you want to relax this is,the place

• Stayed: April 2014
7  Thank munsterandrhad
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The staff were supportive and friendly. The hotel was very clean and good food. This hotel is situated in front of the beach and amazing view from the room. We could go sightseeing and the tourist bus would pick us up from the hotel and drop us back to the hotel. The location of the hotel is near the centre to the city. Unlimited food and drinks was available and affordable. Highly recommended hotel for its reasonable and trustworthy staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
7  Thank Bharti P
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Not a bad hotel. The hotel itself was clean except the pool which was disgusting. No one would go in it. We ask for it to be cleaned and was told it was barman job. It was very very green on the sides and bottom. The staff were on the whole friendly. We went AI which finished at 10 pm which we thought was a bit early. Didn't mind to much as there was no entertainment at all not even back ground music. The food was OK. Only two choices plus salad every meal. Never enough cups tho. we ended up putting our coffee in breakfast bowl at the suggestion of the waiter.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We are a couple of 50 year olds and enjoyed our stay here but I wouldn't bring a family looking for entertainment, we like to make our own! Rooms were good, we drink lager and that was great but we tried wine with dinner once and even I couldn't drink it. Food was your typical AI and we always managed to find something nice to eat but there was some strange looking food also! We found all staff very polite. As said before the hotel is in a prime location and a nice walk along the front to Vilamoura.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple