“Excellent seafood restaurant”
Review of Siamo Fritti

Siamo Fritti
Ranked #23 of 449 Restaurants in Jesolo
Reviewed September 4, 2018

I have eaten here with my girlfriend twice, and it has both times been a delight. The quality of the seafood is excellent, properly cleaned and prepared, and skillfully cooked. Service is also very good.
It is a friendly and familiar atmosphere, nothing pretentious, which is what makes this restaurant great. I would recommend anytime.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Walked in here on the off chance in the hope of getting a table I got a table next to the till quite a busy area, I ordered a sea bass and it was cooked just perfect the rosemary on the potatoes I’m not a fan, it has some great ornamental designs of fish hanging on the walls, got charged for the bread I never touched, a glass of wine is £3 I probably would call again

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2017

We fancied seafood for lunch and spotted this place the staff were brilliant and attentive really really clean and I loved the old doors attached to the wall,Restrooms were really spotless

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

We arrived early so got a table quickly. Later the place was full, despite we received great attention from the staff. We tried the mixed grill plate and the mixed fried plate and mussels and clams for starter and all were fantastic! Good place for seafood!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017

My wife and I walked passed this restaurant but decided to go back as we could see that it was busy. We were so glad that we did.
It is not often that I give top marks to anywhere, but this place thoroughly deserved it.
We only wanted lunch, but the recommended spaghetti with clams that my wife had and the calamari that I had, were some of the best we have ever had, all washed down with a litre of chardonnay that was ice cold and a snip at only 8 euros.
We liked the place so much, we went back 2 more times during our week long stay in Lido Di Jesolo.
Every time we went, we were greeted with a smile from the waitress who was named Aurora. Even though she was busy, she was always willing to let us know what a dish was that she was serving other customers if we asked.
On our second visit, my wife had the clam and mussel paella and again was thoroughly enjoyed.
On our last visit, Roberto, the owner greeted us as well. After we thanked Aurora and Roberto, we left, but were called back so that we could be given a small moment of our visits which we thought was a nice touch.
If we go back to Lido Di Jesolo, this is the first place we will go for something to eat and I would urge anyone else going to the area, to do the same.

Date of visit: July 2017