“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #17 of 252 Hotels in Jesolo
lido di jesolo
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2008

I Booked our accommodation direct with the hotels website. They were very helpful and efficient. When we arrived the hotel was very nice, we were welcomed by a member of the hotel staff and helped with our luggage. The hotel looked just like the pictures on the website. We booked two double rooms with connecting doors one for my husband and myself and one for our two daughters, They were very spacious and clean. The only disappointment was that we found out that we had to pay 2.50 euros per sun bed per day to sit around the hotel pool and garden, which for 4 people was quite expensive. So we spent all our time on the beach. The beach and sea was fantastic.

Taking everything into account, the hotel, its location and the weather I would reccomend the hotel.

• Liked — location and comfort
  • Disliked — having to pay to sit on the sunbeds around and the pool
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank summerLidoDiJesolo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2008

When I booked this hotel in a hurry, I didnt know anything about the place, was too busy to do major research but decided to follow the advice of the more positive review on tripadvisor. Am i glad I did? The staff were always there with a smile, nothing was too much trouble even when I asked for a strong coffee for the beach, I felt like a queen when the bar man arrived with a silver tray and two gorgeous cups of coffee and another smile. The restaurant was great, enough food for a city. Again, the staff of the restaurant coudnt have been nicer.

The location of the hotel helped a lot as my friend didnt like the sun and the umbrellas were big enough to keep him well hidden from any harmful rays.

Would highly recommend this hotel and Manuala Valle, the hotel director, was great.

• Liked — the location and staff
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bella055
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2007

With 2 children, 9 & 6 years, to keep happy my wife and I fear the annual decision on where to take our family holiday but this year we were delighted with our choice.

I cannot stress enough how helpful, polite and courteous the staff at the Croce Di Malta were during our stay.

The hotel is perfectly situated on the shoreline with its own private beach and 2 private swimming pools which gives you the choice you need.

The rooms are well sized, comfortable and very clean.

And the food choice at the hotel was out of this world!

We took advantage of the Full Board option and we were so pleased that we did. Not only did it take the hassle out of finding a restaurant every night but the variety of Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner options were so many that it would be impossible to sample them all if you had stayed for a month!

Deserves every one of its 4 Star rating and more.

I would recommend the hotel to anyone who is looking to holiday in Jesolo....it really is that good!

• Liked — Friendly staff, perfect location and great food.
  • Disliked — That eventually I had to leave!
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank Tappers365
Belfast
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2006

The hotel itself was fine but there are some points which should be taken into consideration when thinking about booking there
1) The management and staff are both rude and seem to be in bad moods all of the time.
2) The manager himself managed to insult my wife when she tried to clarify an item on the final bill. I asked to talk with him and again he was rude to me.
3) For my family we booked with the breakfast included and most days did not get up in time for this. But we had a 11 month old baby and when we asked for milk we were charged an extra half a euro.
4) The pool is closed from 1300 to 1530 each day which was not appreciated by any member of the family.

Stayed June 2006