The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. One of the best hotel I've ever been.Free wifi in the room, very close the parking place with remote controlled gate. Breakfast was plentyful, original Italian cappuccino waited my wife on our table in the morning. Heated pool is on the top floor with fantastic view to the see. Free bike hire in the price to discover Lido di Jesolo. Recommend to everybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired concept was introduced to the Piazza Marina when the Hotel & Residence Il Teatro opened its doors in the spring of 2005. Meticulously designed to anticipate every expectation of a hotel, Il Teatro Residence also carefully surrounds guests with the comforts and space of home. Perfectly located (50 mt from the beach, 36 km from the airport and less than one km from the City Center) it is especially popular with families and water enthusiasts. Modern extras include a contemporary kitchenette, excellent soundproofing, and a daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel & Residence Il Teatro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Residence Il Teatro
- Hotel Residence Il Teatro
- Residence Il Teatro Hotel