Perfect service, super clean, pool with a beautiful view to the see, calm. We loved it. The only problem was the date we chose. In the end of September there isn't good option of transports to go to Venice :( We took more than 1 hour to go from the hotel until Venice (Bus + Vaporetto).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An inspired concept was introduced to the Piazza Marina when the Hotel & Residence Il Teatro opened its doors in the spring of 2005. Meticulously designed to anticipate every expectation of a hotel, Il Teatro Residence also carefully surrounds guests with the comforts and space of home. Perfectly located (50 mt from the beach, 36 km from the airport and less than one km from the City Center) it is especially popular with families and water enthusiasts. Modern extras include a contemporary kitchenette, excellent soundproofing, and a daily maid service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel & Residence Il Teatro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Residence Il Teatro
- Hotel Residence Il Teatro
- Residence Il Teatro Hotel