“very sad”

White Horse
Ranked #22 of 452 Restaurants in Jesolo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Small but cuddly !!!
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

good choice of wines. however, pino grigio was mentioned as white, but served rose (wine was ok).
service is rather ok. not so fast, but ok.

food is a total fail. grill is overburned.
pizza is overburned.
bitter taste.

never more.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank kostyap758

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Every time we visit Jesolo we have dinner at the White horse. The dining room is open to the street, which is fun to sit. Pizzas and Pasta is amazing, Seafood great. I love the Branzino there. Service is very friendly

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Great food, lovely atmosphere and great service. We have been coming to Jesolo for many years...this is my favourite restaurant on the lido.
Food is fabulous and service all great.
A wonderful dining experience.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Very impressed with the white horse. At first I was a little reluctant to go into a very British sounding restaurant when we were hoping to eat traditionally all Italian for our holiday in Jeselo but I'm glad we visited. The reviews talk about slow service but ours was first class. The restaurant was packed and we got the only table left. Expecting a long wait we were served quickly by a lovely waitress and our food was on the table within 15 minutes. We watched the chef make our pizzas as soon as he got our order, from rolling the dough to sliding them in the oven. The pizza was fantastic, a thin crispy base with lots of fresh toppings (vegetarian), piping hot and very big. Don't order starters if you are having pizza. The pizza was just over €8 and the best value food we ate all holiday. Don't order a bottle of wine, the house wine is €11 a litre and very very drinkable.
I can't recommend this place enough, fantastic pizza and at a price a tight Englishman appreciates.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank Dazff
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Very good place , THE pizzas were very good, the service was done quickly and there was a seat for my 2 years old baby, the waiters were smiling and helpful , THE tiramisu was very tasty, so I do recommend this place ! I will go back to this place , sure !

Date of visit: August 2017