“Recommend this restaurant”

La Marachella
Ranked #23 of 448 Restaurants in Jesolo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: SI CHIAMA LA MARACHELLA, COME LA BURLA DI UN BIMBO ,IL RISTORANTE NATO TRA LE CHIACCHIERE E IL BUON VINO PER RIPROPORRE UNO SPIRITO DI SEMPLICITA' ACCOGLIENZA E GUSTO.IL LOCALE SI TROVA POCO LONTANO DA PIZZA MAZZINI: SE QUEST'ULTIMA e IL LUOGO DEPUTATO ALLA MOVIDA,LA MARACHELLA RAPPRESENTA UN'OASI DI TRANQUILLITA' GRAZIE ALLA TERRAZZA PROTETTA DALL'ESTERNO DA UN FILTRO VERDE DI BAMBU E FALANGIO PER ISOLARE L'AMBIENTE DAI RUMORI ESTERNI.LA MARACHELLA UNA CUCINA LEGATA AI SAPORI DELLA TRADIZIONE DAL SORPRENDENTE RESPIRO INTERNAZIONALE :UN MENu SIA DI PESCE CHE DI CARNE CHE OGNI GIORNO PRESENTA PICCOLE NOVITa. I PIATTI NASCONO DA UNA FILOSOFIA CHE ESALTA SINGOLI GUSTI SENZA SOVRAPPOSIZIONI DI SAPORI, GARANTENDO UN PERCORSO IMPRONTATO SUL CONCETTO DI SEMPLICITa E NATURALEZZA. LA MATERIA PRIMA VIENE SCELTA CON SAPIENTE CURA DIRETTAMENTE DAI PRODUTTORI LOCALI, PER OTTENERE LA MIGLIOR QUALITa E FRESCHEZZA GIORNALIERA DEGLI INGREDIENTI.THIS RESTAURANT, THE RESULT OF LONG CHATS AND A GOOD GLASS OF WINE, IS CALLED "LA MARACHELLA", LIKE A CHILD'S PRACTICAL JOKE, OFFERS A SIMPLE WELCOMING ATMOSPHERE A LONG WITH TASTY FOOD. THE RESTAURANT IS CLOSE TO MAZZINI SQUARE, THE CENTRE OF NIGHTLIFE. LA MARACHELLA IS AN OASIS OF TRANQUILLITY, THANKS TO ITS TERRACE PROTECTED BY A GREEN FILTER OF BAMBOO AND CLOROPHITUM TO ISOLATE THE ENVIROMENT FROM OUTSIDE NOISE. LA MARACHELLA OFFERS A TRADITIONAL KITCHEN WITH A SURPRISINGLY INTERNATIONAL FLAVUR: A FISH AND SEA FOOD MENu THAT HAS SOME NEW FEATURES EVERY DAY. THE PHILOSOPHY BEHIND THE DISHES IS TO EXALT INDIVIDUAL TASTES WITHOUT A CONFUSION OF FLAVUR, TO ENSURE A SIMPLE, NATURAL MEAL. INGREDIENTS ARE CAREFULLY CHOSEN FROM LOCAL PRODUCERS DAILY TO OBTAIN THE BEST QUALITY OF FRESHNESS
Reviewed May 10, 2019

We were intending going to the Laguna restaurant while on holiday for my husbands birthday. However on the night the Laguna was closed so we walk down the street looking for another when we came across la marchella. We were not disappointed staff very helpful the service was excellent and the food was delicious would highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

This was my worst experience! I visited many restaurants in Italy and Europe, but never met with such an attitude. I was simply deceived and did not even try to apologize. I'll start in order. A little about good. The first time dinner in this restaurant was excellent: everything was brought very quickly and the food was delicious. The waiters were smart and courteous. The next day I went to a restaurant with my wife to eat delicious fish, as stated in the menu and confirmed by the waiters. I ordered a si bass for two persons with the indicated price for a dish of 29 euros. First. I waited for my dish for 1 hour. The second. After 30 minutes of waiting, I began to get nervous and our waitress noticed this. When I tried to call the waitress, who serves us, she pointedly turned her head and did not look at me, although she had very carefully watched our table before that. The remaining 20 minutes from the hour of waiting I was ignored by all the waiters. As a result, the poor girl, apparently already with shame for her cooks, brought a tray of fish and she scouted herself and put portions on plates. It looked at least creepy. Third. The fish was not tasty. It was prepared not from chilled fish, but from frozen fish. Garnish from potatoes and vegetables is not salty, without seasonings. The fourth. When they brought me the cost of the dish there was multiplied by 2. Although the menu clearly states: a dish for two people for 29 euros. The figure was 58 (29 * 2). Waiter to my question why this amount is indicated, nothing intelligible could not answer, only poked his fingers in the menu, trying to convince me of his truth. On my objection to the time of cooking and waiting for the dish answered that it is normal for Italy to cook such a fish for an hour. As a result, this is the most disgusting restaurant in my experience. PS. I'm from Russia. In Russia there are not always ideal restaurants with good service. But almost in any restaurant in my country at least apologize for the fact that they cook a dish for a long time. And either delete it from the cost of the check, or make a compliment from the restaurant. In this worts restaurant we did not even apologize!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We ate here last week and the meal was excellent. We did not have a reservation and the restaurant was almost full. The waitress was very polite and friendly and immediately found us a table. We ordered an octopus salad for starter and for main we had a huge Turbot fish between us. The waitress bought it to our table in a huge silver tray and proceeded to take off the head, skin and deboned it in front of us. she then served it on plates with lovely potatoes and salad. My wife then chose the panna cotta which she said was delicious and with a bottle of wine and a couple of beers the bill came to 90 euros. Well worth the money and would definitely visit again when in Jesolo.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

There are loads of places looking for your business, but seek this place out.
Wonderful staff, great service, great value prices, a great menu choice, and most importantly, wonderful food.
Our family went two nights (I wish we had found it sooner) and ate 8 different dishes over the two nights. All were great. House wine is also great. Oh, and the cheesecake is amazing too !!
Please find the time to go here, but I suggest you book !

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

There are many restaurants in the lido de Jesolo and many with a high rating however this restaurant is just different in a good way. More expensive, but the food is definitely better as well as the service, the surroundings and more cozy.

You can try any restaurant - and you will get the same, but allow yourself at least one meal at La Marachella and you will see that even a 4-5 start rating can be very much different.

We tried “Guazzeto di molluschi e crostacei” as shown on the picture. It is very nice and the tomato sauce well done.

Try it with the Chardonnay white wine from Sicily.

Have a nice evening.