All reviews per day sea view half board evening meal the bus water euro separate dining room stylish surroundings trendy hotel towel hire piazza aurora standard rooms are restaurant manager lido di jesolo pool guy beautiful pool area room number
Reviewed September 24, 2017

Room
Good rooms with a really good bed and great ocean view. It got the things you expect from a four star hotel, the only drawback is that you hear everything that happens in the room next to yours, and it could be kinda hard to sleep when the people in the room above you are having some quality time together in the bed at the night. So if you stay here, remember to be quiet in the room or the neighbour at the hotel will know.

Location
Perfect location, right on the beach, close to the restaurant street when you get tired of the food they make.
Since we were here on a workgroup trip whit an travel agency that fixed everything for us, I cant really say how hard its to get to venice from the hotel since we had an booked bus and boat.

They cleaned the room each day but had some problems with the service at the dinner with vegan food, and they wanted the vegans to sit at the same place each day for the entire stay.

Breakfast: Great breakfastbuffet
Lunch/Dinner: Okay this wasn’t that good, a below average all inclusive food, not really what you expect from a four star hotel. And most people decided to skip the dinner at the last evening and instead go out and get some more genuine Italian food. I really hope they step it up and get some quality food at lunch/dinner in the future.

To do
A pool with Jacuzzi in the middle, also a longer pool you could swin in, they got a spa that I never tried and also a decent business center.
Also some nights they have live musicians, the problem there is that you hear it all over the hotel so it was kinda hard to sleep, shouldn’t be a problem if you are there on a pleasure trip but since we were there in a business trip and had to go up early next morning it was a problem for us. But really not that big. Instead look at it that you get some dance at the hotel.

Price
Dont know the price since a travel agency booked everything, but it looked kinda pricey when you checked on booking sites, but i guess its with the food,

I would have given it a 4 if it wasnt for the food, its just not good enough for a hotel like that.

Room Tip: Make sure you get ocean view,
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Morningsan
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The reception is a bright modern and extremely welcoming area,this mirrored in the staff who are extremely friendly and helpful.Rooms bright modern and immaculate.
The exteriors of the hotel are just as the brochure shows if not better,the pools and the surrounding areas are well manicured and kept to a very high standard.
Dinner is served in a the main dining room the menu and changes daily.The standard of the food is outstanding this is served by the friendly and efficient staff.Breakfast is served in the terrace dining room.This consists of both hot and cold options from the buffet this replenished constantly.A Great Start for the Day!
I have found writing this review unusual,as there was not one negative.

Room Tip: Sea views are advised
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank David R
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Having explored alternative options we decided that le soleil ticked every box and more so went back for a second time - not usual for us as we prefer new places. I'm so glad we did!
Hotel is one of the best along the promenade, big but not too big, spotless, fab pools, amazing sun beds, fantastic location, I could go on!
Food was better than last year, 5* standard could not fault it.
We were in a double room side sea view with extra bed and cot. It wasn't massive but I certainly didn't feel claustrophobic. Cleaned every day with fresh towels. We love everything about this hotel and I'm fussy! The problem is do we go again next year as I'm not sure I'll find somewhere else which suits us as well as Le Soleil...great for families, relaxing, etc etc! I've already asked for prices so looks like we will be going back - and I can't wait!!!

Room Tip: The only rooms I know which are noisy overlook the service entrance. The rest are fine.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank Nicky D
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Thought the hotel we stayed at last year in Lido Di Jeselo couldn't be bettered, well i was wrong. Le Soleil has had everything and more, it was always very clean, staff always polite and attentive, food was excellent, pools clean and welcoming, sunbeds well looked after, location was amazing.

After praising it so much and so highly, I have balance it out with some negative points, so here goes, the shower cubical was small in comparison to the size and space available in the bathroom, but still very functional.

The only other negative point is not really about the hotel, but something I have found in general with european hotels in general, although they provide a lot of channels on the TV, the only ones in English are always news channels, yet when your scrool through the other channels you appear to get a variety of programs from sport to drama to music. Surely hotels can provide other Englishing speaking channels even if it is only sports or music, for the odd occasion the weather forces you to stay in the room or when you are getting up or getting ready.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank nigsthewolf
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We booked this hotel in August 2016, it looked like the most modern from the hotels in lido. I have a disability and I'm anxious if the hotel will be willing to accommodate my requirements. I emailed them some weeks ago and asked for various adjustments among them, a good condition mattress and they responded with OK by most of the questions. Most important was a walk in shower but they responded to say that only the deluxe rooms have that and it would cost us more than the entire holiday (including flights and transfers) to upgrade. I will be emailing Tamara again to remind them to accommodate my requests. We are travelling on a package deal with Thomson. I will update further once we have arrived on the 1 September 2017. This is our first visit to Italy and we're excited to visit Venice and see what the lido has to offer.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple