All reviews per day sea view half board evening meal the bus piazza aurora room number lido di jesolo standard room excellent hotel maitre de just arrived back four star hotel reception staff tourist tax pool bar family holiday
Reviewed September 18, 2017

The reception is a bright modern and extremely welcoming area,this mirrored in the staff who are extremely friendly and helpful.Rooms bright modern and immaculate.
The exteriors of the hotel are just as the brochure shows if not better,the pools and the surrounding areas are well manicured and kept to a very high standard.
Dinner is served in a the main dining room the menu and changes daily.The standard of the food is outstanding this is served by the friendly and efficient staff.Breakfast is served in the terrace dining room.This consists of both hot and cold options from the buffet this replenished constantly.A Great Start for the Day!
I have found writing this review unusual,as there was not one negative.

Room tip: Sea views are advised
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank David R
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Having explored alternative options we decided that le soleil ticked every box and more so went back for a second time - not usual for us as we prefer new places. I'm so glad we did!
Hotel is one of the best along the promenade, big but not too big, spotless, fab pools, amazing sun beds, fantastic location, I could go on!
Food was better than last year, 5* standard could not fault it.
We were in a double room side sea view with extra bed and cot. It wasn't massive but I certainly didn't feel claustrophobic. Cleaned every day with fresh towels. We love everything about this hotel and I'm fussy! The problem is do we go again next year as I'm not sure I'll find somewhere else which suits us as well as Le Soleil...great for families, relaxing, etc etc! I've already asked for prices so looks like we will be going back - and I can't wait!!!

Room tip: The only rooms I know which are noisy overlook the service entrance. The rest are fine.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Nicky D
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Thought the hotel we stayed at last year in Lido Di Jeselo couldn't be bettered, well i was wrong. Le Soleil has had everything and more, it was always very clean, staff always polite and attentive, food was excellent, pools clean and welcoming, sunbeds well looked after, location was amazing.

After praising it so much and so highly, I have balance it out with some negative points, so here goes, the shower cubical was small in comparison to the size and space available in the bathroom, but still very functional.

The only other negative point is not really about the hotel, but something I have found in general with european hotels in general, although they provide a lot of channels on the TV, the only ones in English are always news channels, yet when your scrool through the other channels you appear to get a variety of programs from sport to drama to music. Surely hotels can provide other Englishing speaking channels even if it is only sports or music, for the odd occasion the weather forces you to stay in the room or when you are getting up or getting ready.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank nigsthewolf
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We booked this hotel in August 2016, it looked like the most modern from the hotels in lido. I have a disability and I'm anxious if the hotel will be willing to accommodate my requirements. I emailed them some weeks ago and asked for various adjustments among them, a good condition mattress and they responded with OK by most of the questions. Most important was a walk in shower but they responded to say that only the deluxe rooms have that and it would cost us more than the entire holiday (including flights and transfers) to upgrade. I will be emailing Tamara again to remind them to accommodate my requests. We are travelling on a package deal with Thomson. I will update further once we have arrived on the 1 September 2017. This is our first visit to Italy and we're excited to visit Venice and see what the lido has to offer.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tsur72
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel, probably the best in the area, we are currently here, we have spent five nights in the newer part of the hotel which is lovely, & now we have moved to a family room in the older part, which is definitely different & more antiquidated, the rooms are older, smaller & more dated. Definitely wish we did not move. Such a difference. So if booking, get room in new part of hotel. Service is good, food lovely, Valentino in the bar is excellent. She is so pleasant. Lido de Jeslo is nice , but we are thinking 2 weeks is to long here. So overall good.

Trip type: Traveled with family