All reviewsper dayhalf boardsea viewevening mealthe buswater euroseparate dining roomstylish surroundingstrendy hoteltowel hirepiazza aurorastandard rooms arerestaurant managerlido di jesolopool guybeautiful pool arearoom number
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Thought the hotel we stayed at last year in Lido Di Jeselo couldn't be bettered, well i was wrong. Le Soleil has had everything and more, it was always very clean, staff always polite and attentive, food was excellent, pools clean and welcoming, sunbeds well looked after, location was amazing.

After praising it so much and so highly, I have balance it out with some negative points, so here goes, the shower cubical was small in comparison to the size and space available in the bathroom, but still very functional.

The only other negative point is not really about the hotel, but something I have found in general with european hotels in general, although they provide a lot of channels on the TV, the only ones in English are always news channels, yet when your scrool through the other channels you appear to get a variety of programs from sport to drama to music. Surely hotels can provide other Englishing speaking channels even if it is only sports or music, for the odd occasion the weather forces you to stay in the room or when you are getting up or getting ready.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank nigsthewolf
Reviewed August 13, 2017

We booked this hotel in August 2016, it looked like the most modern from the hotels in lido. I have a disability and I'm anxious if the hotel will be willing to accommodate my requirements. I emailed them some weeks ago and asked for various adjustments among them, a good condition mattress and they responded with OK by most of the questions. Most important was a walk in shower but they responded to say that only the deluxe rooms have that and it would cost us more than the entire holiday (including flights and transfers) to upgrade. I will be emailing Tamara again to remind them to accommodate my requests. We are travelling on a package deal with Thomson. I will update further once we have arrived on the 1 September 2017. This is our first visit to Italy and we're excited to visit Venice and see what the lido has to offer.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tsur72
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel, probably the best in the area, we are currently here, we have spent five nights in the newer part of the hotel which is lovely, & now we have moved to a family room in the older part, which is definitely different & more antiquidated, the rooms are older, smaller & more dated. Definitely wish we did not move. Such a difference. So if booking, get room in new part of hotel. Service is good, food lovely, Valentino in the bar is excellent. She is so pleasant. Lido de Jeslo is nice , but we are thinking 2 weeks is to long here. So overall good.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Aisling C
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Had a fantastic 2 weeks here very very clean hotel will be back to visit again at some point the room on the fourth floor with side see view was excellent even had a kettle which is a very rare thing in hotels in Italy the maid looked after us very well kept the room immaculate thank you the only down fall no ironing board in the hotel we did find our selfs locked out on the balcony one night decided to sit out shut the door to keep the mosquitoes out couldn't get back in lol good job we had a phone with us to phone reception the food was good you have to order at breakfast for evening meal Bruno was a hard man to get breakfast if you go early you'll get a good seat go at nine and it's a free for all good luck on that one the pool very good a bit cold but you got used to that well worth paying the €8 a day for the sunbed you get a mattress on the bed and a large towel the bar man at the pool bar excellent service and in dining room with the wine at night the only downside was on the last night of our stay we where woken up at three in the morning with what we thought was rain until we realised it wasn't coming from outside but in our room the air conditioning unit was pouring out water rang the reception spoke to a man that did not understand us much told us to turn it off never came up to see what was happening left to sort out the large puddle of water ourselves when we did turn it off the water stoped coming out the room soon heated up so didn't get much more sleep

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank moboDurhamUk
Reviewed August 11, 2017

We were on a family vacation in one of Le Soleil's Superior rooms, with side view, and hope to get back next year, too.

You can choose from many kind of delicious food for breakfast. Timing is from 7.30 to 10, but at 10 you can still find many things to eat (even gluten, and dairy free products!) - good news for those who don't like to get up early when on vacation, or went biking till midnight at Jesolo.. :)

They are really flexible in everything. I just don't like soft materasses (it's usual in Italy), so I had to ask them to change, after the first night. The stuff was very quick, it was not their fault that it was still too soft for me, so I chose to sleep on the separate bed, comfy enough.

Dinner was also perfect, they serve quality food and good amounts, with superb desserts.

We also had a chance to visit other rooms, as my mother-in-law stayed in another room, and we also asked for a possibility, to know what we're going to choose next summer.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family