“solo x brevi siggiorni”

Ranked #10 of 77 Jesolo B&B and Inns

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Travelers also viewed these Jesolo hotels
Eden Hotel
Hotel Moderno
Hotel Moderno
#210 of 251 in Jesolo
Hotel & Residence Il Teatro

Been to Hotel My Fair? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel My Fair

Property: Hotel My Fair
Address: Via Leon Battista Alberti 3, 30016, Jesolo, Italy
Location: Italy > Veneto > Province of Venice > Jesolo
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service
Ranked #10 of 77 B&Bs / Inns in Jesolo
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel My Fair 3*
You will also find an elegant, every detail is designed to instill the feeling that we welcome and that management is interested in making us feel good. Outside the Hotel My Fair is a small garden where you can relax ourselves comfortable in the outside lounge in the shade of large parasol. My Fair is a 3 Star Hotel in Jesolo Lido family run a Bed and Breakfast where you will be waiting in the morning, a breakfast buffet varied and rich in flavors, from sweet to savory, to satisfy the tastes of the customers who come from throughout Europe. The breakfast room is very cozy with the colors in pastel shades, Provencal style, enveloping us in a warm embrace, so that you may not go over the sea to enjoy the sunny day. The rooms are well furnished, perhaps a note is that they might be a bit 'more spacious, but cleanliness is scrupulous and daily. Line WiFi is available throughout the Hotel, also in the room, and is free. My Fair Hotel is located 20 meters from the beach, the Piazza Aurora and the main street of Jesolo. This information does not tell you much but try to think how convenient to have so close to the beach, an amphitheater square where almost every summer evening you can watch different shows (music, dance, cultural). Along the main street of Jesolo (covers almost 15 Km) are numerous clothing stores, bars and restaurants and is pleasant to walk in the evening when it becomes a pedestrian zone. Hotel My Fair has been thinking about you even when you go to dinner at night. Management has selected a restaurant near the structure that will apply special discounts to all customers of My Fair. Here is a list of the main services available for free at the Hotel: Free WiFi throughout the area Hotel Beach, equipped with umbrellas, deck chairs and loungers Private parking Elevator Rooms include the following services: 32-inch LED TV with satellite channels available in 1500 Private bathroom with shower and hairdryer Conditioned air Safe Phone. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel My Fair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.