Harrys
$179
Ivana(Jesolo)(Great Value!)
$54
$155
Domino Suite Hotel(Jesolo)(Great Value!)
$109
$305
$204
$198
  • Pool
All reviewsevening mealbeanslovely family runhalf boardgreat holidayfamily run hotelplenty of sunbedsfree loungersstarters and mainsstar hotelcleaned every dayfriendly hotellake gardakept spotlesswatching the worldfresh towelslido di jesolo
Reviewed September 4, 2013

They take good care of you and you feel welcome
The personal is doing everything for you so your stay will be as good as it can be
We will stay at this hotel more times
The rooms are clean, but not the most modern
But who is staying in the room when you are on a summer holiday

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Mooe
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday in this Hotel. We have stayed here before and are always pleased with the service and friendliness of all the staff. The rooms are fine you only spend a short time in them always cleaned everyday and clean towels. The resort is fantastic lots for all the family. We travel 3 or 4 times a year but always return to Harrys its such good value for money. Where else can you get a half board holiday in August for less than 800 pounds each! Nowhere because we have tried and your looking at £1200 and over. Thankyou Harrys for always giving us a good service and a lovely holiday. We will be back soon.

Room Tip: We love the rooms overlooking the street.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Louise H
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel is super value.The location is ideal being within one minute to the beach and situated on the main street which is pedestrianised in the evenings.The beach is clean and the hotel has reserved beds and brolleys and even in August they were allways plenty of spare beds both on the beach and round the pool.The rooms were excellent and the food was good with a varied choice at no extra cost. I would estimate that well over 70% of the guests were regulars which itselfs speaks volumes. The staff were all extremely plesant and helpful and we will certainly join the 70% and return there in the future.Jesolo is a modern resort packed with resturants and shops and nothing like Blackpool which has been mentioned in other reviews.Venice is easily accessible on public transport and the trip offered to Verona and Lake Garda is well worthwhile.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Peter B
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Friendly family run hotel, small but spotless friendly staff, food excellent near to beach and a good cup of Tea, central for attractions , lake Garda , Venice I hope to go back again soon , nice cafe,bar to watch the world go by and fabulous ice cream Highly recomend this friendly hotel

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank helena s
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Booked this before I checked it on trip advisor !.
After reading some of the reviews on tripadvisor I thought what have I done ! When we pulled into Jeslo I thought yes it's like Blackpool and I was gutted this is not for me.
Well was I in for a shock it's actually nothing like Blackpool !!! Yes there are the shops selling the beach and tourist stuff, and a few arcades ! The rest are mix of high end shops quality restaurants and some very good bars.
As for Harry's I paid £1425 for 3 of us half board in the middle of the school holidays and I must admit I was a little bit concerned that it was cheap, a good standard caravan would of set me back from £800 -£1200 in parts of Cornwall .
The rooms are basic but spotless , the food was of a good standard with a varied menu day to day you had to per order the night before but not a major problem for us , you could change what you wanted if you didn't like what was on offer or even change it for lunch if you wanted to eat out .
The one thing I would say is eating can be a very quick process as soon as you've finished your rather substantial starter the main course is out , so I would suggest that you take your time over your food!.
It takes a couple of days to get used to the Italian manner if you've never been to Italy before which we hadn't they come across as abrupt and a little bit rude but believe me there not far from it they can not do enough for you at this hotel all you need to do is ask !
They close the road at 8pm and the whole resort changes it fantastic just look out from the bikes but you don't see drunken yobs causing trouble , no one throwing up in the middle of the street ! Turn right out of Harry's up to the next sq and there was Latin dancing with old and young joining in you don't get that in Blackpool , turn left and walk the other way and there are lively bars.
Trip to Venice ! We did it on our own its so easy go across to the paper shop just over the road and to the left of Harry's and you can but a ticket for €23.50 each bus and ferry ticket and the water buses in Venice, the tour trip was by Thomas cook was I think about €63 each, the no5 bus to port is at the back of Harry's it takes you to the port 30 mins away when you get on the bus you must validate your ticket hold it up to the machine until it beeps the same with the ferry before you board again 30 min trip ! Also validate it on the Water buses.
One word of warning !!!!!! At 7am just before we where about to leave I went down to the beach with. My son for one last look and got chatting to a guy who said he worked on the beach he gave my son a couple off postcards and then asked me for a English penny for his collection ( he had a hand full a different coins fron various countries )! I feel such a fool it was so early in the morning and got my wallet out and as I went to give him a penny he said no I want a new one and as he tried to show me past a post card over my wallet and took a note out of it but I caught him !! He tried to sat it was an ilusion it wasn't he tried to rob me!! So please don't fall for any tricks never get your wallet or purse out in these circumstances I pride myself on being alert but I almost got caught out at that time of the morning also don't buy off the street peddler s you can get a fine if caught!!
After saying all that please don't lat that put you off that's happens anywhere you just need to be carefull and don't forget your in holiday mode !
Conclusion I wouldn't think twice about a holiday at Harry's or lido de jeslo and will return !.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back it's less noisy !
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family