Harrys
Travelocity
$101
$90
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsevening mealbeanslovely family runhalf boardgreat holidayfamily run hotelplenty of sunbedsfree loungersstarters and mainsstar hotelcleaned every dayfriendly hotellake gardakept spotlesswatching the worldfresh towelslido di jesolo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband two friends and myself spent a wonderful fortnight at Harrys Hotel where our room
was very spacious and the beds were lovely and comfortable lovely linen and a nice sized
bathroom with a shower and bath and always good hot water. The meals were very good and
they also had an array of other meals if the daily stated menu did not appeal to you, The Staff in all areas were very good. The Owner and his Family were very popular with the Guests and I
observed that many of the Guests were on return visits, the Owner Sergio was very informative
when asked for directions., Our Rep, Agatha of Thos Cook was also very good and extremly
pleasant.Our waiter allocated to our side of the dinning was very efficent and so quick We also ate most of our lunches in Harrys mainly because of the quality and presentation.

Margaret C

Room Tip: Phone one month before travel
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank gerry c
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We booked this hotel early in the year then my wife and daughter visited in June . They stated that their room was small but comfortable. My wife/ then said that she would like a room with a bath on her return in September and was asked to email before coming back. She did so and true to their word we had a large room with dressing area and a large bathroom with bath and shower. But Sergio and his family and staff were really helpful, nothing on the menu hat you fancied well ask and they will make something else. Don't understand how anyone could complain about the food. Pool area was tidy and the toilet at the pool wouldn't have been out of place at a larger hotel. Jonathan was really attentive as our waiter and the personal touch of the staff supplying cakes and singing "happy birthday" to guests was a nice idea. My wife and daughter enjoyed their stay in June and we enjoyed our stay in September. Ice cream and tea and cauke were delicious

Room Tip: Ask for room on second or third floor either overlooking the pool or side street
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank joegal
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed here 19th August for 1wk b&b and evening meal with my husband and was very happy with this Hotel, yes the rooms are a little on the small side but it was clean with towels replaced every day, bed made and floor swept etc.
The meals, especially the evening meals were superb, stick to the Italian food, its delicious, the starters are as big as the main meal, be warned! but there was plenty of choice, steak, fish, chicken etc if you wanted a change.
The staff are very friendly and even surprised both my husband and myself with presenting him with a birthday cake candles and happy birthday chorus and hand shakes, a really nice touch I thought. The only down side to this Hotel is having to pay for air con which you really need, I think they should reconsider charging for this. We paid €60 on arrival for air con, fridge, safe and remote (their package)
The location is superb, near to the beach with deck chairs and loungers available at all times and you dont have to pay, and the pool is lovely with some lovely lounging areas. Venice is easy to get to either by public transport or by tour, we chose the tour and I would highly recommend it as you get the history and get to see places you might miss if you go it alone.
All in all, I would recommend Harry's as its well placed, friendly has everything on its doorstep ( shops as well!) and contrary to previous comments, I didnt find it noisy at any time if the day or night, so dont be put off, book Harry's!

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank Margaret G
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Staff make your stay here so enjoyable and nothing ever seems a problem. Accommodation is clean, good food and service. Good swimming pool and terrace area.
Located close to many amenities. Great place for any age.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank guff84
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We have as a family been to Hotel Harrys before but this time it was really special, It was for our daughters wedding at the Anglican Church of St George in Venice.
The party was 21 all at the hotel and I have to say that nothing was to much trouble for Sergio, his family and all the staff to make it a very special day, and of course another great holiday.
The photograpghs showing the wedding reception was my daughters and what a fantastic time we had. Thank you to every one at the hotel
We will be back but meanwhile may I highly recommend this family hotel to all who are looking for a good holiday with a lovely family and staff in a great location
The Walker family Portsmouth