We (parents with 3 adult children in 2 rooms) stayed for a week booked through Thomson. We'd agree with many of the comments from previous reviews and enjoyed our stay. Summary comments
1. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We needed help recovering a lost bag and also to get a boarding pass printed for a friend and both were dealt with expertly, fast and enthusiastically. The staff are quite a small team and appear in different roles through the day and by the end of the week we felt part of the family
2. Cleanliness. The hotel (and the resort) are immaculate
3. Location. The hotel is at the quieter end of Lido de Jesolo, but there are many good restaurants nearby. The waterpark (Aqualandia) is 5 mins walk away and is a good day out. The beach is also less than 5 mins walk away, is lovely, and the hotel has reserved sun beds and umbrellas there (free). You can also catch a bus from close to the hotel that takes you to a boat to Venice. Cost for a ticket for the bus, the boat and the water buses in Venice is €23.50
1. Food. The food in the restaurant was a little disappointing in comparison to some of the excellent restaurants nearby. Breakfast was a standard hotel buffet, but could have been improved with a bit of variety day to day and fresh (rather than tinned) fruit. The evening meal, usually pre-ordered the night before, supported by soup and pasta was OK sometimes, but a little disappointing on others. My daughter is vegetarian and on a couple of nights there was very little choice for her
2. Pool. The pool itself is lovely, but the one day (Sunday) when we tried to relax by it, we found the sun loungers very uncomfortable and a lot of noise from the road that runs behind the hotel. It's possible that our timing was poor. If you just want to play in the pool and splash about it's great.
3. WIFI. This is something of a mystery. My son and I were both using smart phones and both had problems re-logging on to the WIFI. We think that for some reason our phones were not logging off properly when we left the hotel, and then were not able to get back on line when we got back. The answer that my son found was to leave his phone on all the time, logged on and at the hotel.
Although I've listed 3 plus and 3 minus points, our overall experience was positive and we would recommend the hotel to others. Special mention has to be made of the excellent team who run the hotel and look after the guests like family
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Milton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milton Romantik Hotel