“Would Recommend To Anyone.”
Review of Eden Hotel

Eden Hotel
Ranked #26 of 251 Hotels in Jesolo
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Stayed in Eden Hotel in Lido Di Jesolo for 2 weeks, and all I can say was I can't fault it.
The food in the hotel was great, & so were the staff & waiters.
Food selection was good, and was always plenty to go around regardless of what time you went for breakfast, or dinner.
The rooms were very clean, & even the cleaners were friendly.
One small thing, & I don't consider this to be a problem, just a tip really.
The small security safes in your room do like to play up sometimes, but as soon as you let them know they reset it for you.
All I would say is, if your in a rush to go out that evening keep your Euros in your wallet, just in case.
But most of the time it was ok, and might of just been the one in our room that was a little faulty.
I felt the staff made you feel really welcome & at home.
Would definately go back.
If you want a nice English pub to got to that does good food and drink, I would recommen the Black Cat.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank darrenc_uk

Reviewed August 28, 2010

We have just returned from a week at the Eden Hotel where we were on half board with oue children aged 13 and 11. We had a two storey family room which was modern and spotlessly clean.The hairdryer didn't work but after reporting this to reception a new one was put in quickly.
The food was excellent with one fish dish,one meat dish, two choices of pasta,salads vegetables, starters and desserts on offer each night. The dishes were replenished speedily and the plates cleared from your tables quickly unlike some other hotels we have been to. The staff were all friendly we could not fault the service.
We did not hear any noise from any clubs or bars when our doors were closed and there is a really nice atmosphere when you walk around at night as the town is full of families and couples of all ages. Lots of nice restaurants around but of course we didn't need to eat in them as our food in the hotel was good.
Venice was wonderful we went on the Thomson Trip and also on our own in the afternoon one day as we wanted to eat there . It is much cheaper to go on the bus and boat by yourself but it gets really busy and is a bit like commuting to London on a hot day so be prepared to stand on both bus and boat. However the journey is only 1 hour so its worth the aggravation.
The sellers on the beach are not really a problem we just ignored them and they were not at all aggressive. The hotel has its own section of the beach and it doesnt cost anything for sunbeds or umbrellas.

All in all I would recommend Jesolo and especially this hotel as it is run well. The Manager runs a very tight ship and if he loiters around at dinner time its because he wants to make sure the staff are doing their jobs properly, which they always are anyway!

Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank julia-sparks1
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Although a bit impersonal, I loved this hotel. It was very clean and our room was quite spacious compared to some other hotels I've been in. I loved the decor - minimalistic and modern. The breakfast was continental and quite basic but good enough. The location is very touristy but there are available buses and trains to get to Venice or Verona. It is surrounded by restaurants and gift & souvenir shops which are gorgeous if you love knickknacks, like I do. The hotel was very quiet, although we did go in September, not in the peak season of summer. Enjoyed the stay a lot.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank ChriMeli
Reviewed May 22, 2010

I can't believe that this hotel has received bad reviews. Everything about this hotel was fantastic compared to some in Jesolo. The food was excellent and although there wasn't a wide selection ( this was explained by our rep ) due to the fact the hotel source fresh food from local areas and everything was prepared and cooked on the day. The staff were a pleasure to deal with and were always polite and most spoke three different languages ( Italian, English and German ). The cleaners were in every day and every morning they neatly folded my children's pyjamas and put them on their pillows which was a nice touch. As stated previously the pool is small but on the occasions my family and I used it , it was empty but who really needs the pool when the Adriatic is on your doorstep. The only bad point is the location with a nightclub across the road but apart from Friday's & Saturday's it is normally quiet. The only bad thing about Jesolo in general is the constant annoyance of sellers on the beach during the day and in the street in the evening who every couple of minutes were trying to sell something. The easiest way of getting rid of them is to be really horrible because politeness doesn't work. In general though I would recommend this hotel to anybody as it made our holiday that little bit more special.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
5  Thank dggr165
Reviewed May 20, 2010

Can't understand what those who don't like this hotel are looking for. It's clean, tidy and the food is good - and we are vegetarian - something the italians don't really get!
We stayed with our 13 & 11 year olds in a family room, these are split level with bathroom, double bed, sofa bed and kitchenette, dining table, TV & huge, well equipped balcony.
There is some noise at night when the nearby nightclub kicks out but didn't keep us awake. Position of hotel is fantastic, on pedestrianised street afew minutes walk to the beach. The pool is small (& clean) but you have Venice and the Adriatic who wants a pool!
Food was very good with a large choice for breakfast and dinner. I've read some of the other reviews and can honestly say we never had anything that wasn't good. We have stayed in three hotels that are three star in this location and in one we had to choose meals in the morning for that evening, and in the other vegetarians were completely uncatered for - vegetables were always mixed with meat!
The only expensive thing about this is shopping in general, Venice (we knew that), and excursions.
We will be going back to this hotel - in fact have been looking at Thomson trips at half term which are really cheap - but slightly worried about getting back (strikes & ash clouds) because daughter has exams!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank RossiFanEastAnglia
Reviewed August 29, 2009

We travelled with two young kids and were accommodated in one of those two-storey apartments with a huge balcony. Originally we had booked a room in another hotel but
on arrival we'd been so shocked by its poor state of repair that we immediately decided to look for another option. Luckily, I had remembered coming across the newly renovated Hotel Eden when browsing the Net, and had found vacancy here. We were fascinated by its contemporary design, spaciousness, hidden clever ideas (built-in super comfy kitchen) and the additional facilities (a modern swimming pool with a shower, a bar etc.). Unfortunately, we only asked for breakfast for the first couple of days of our stay and went out for dinner each night, and stayed in for dinner only on our last evening, which turned out to be a big mistake. There was a huge selection of fine Italian dishes on offer and it was great value for money. To sum it up, we highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank Torsika
Reviewed July 23, 2009

I travelled to this hotel in June this year with two of my girly friends. We are three young professionals and were looking for a fun and relaxing holiday and we certainly got one.

I'm really disappointed with the reviews on here as I know that if we had seen them before going we probably wouldn't have booked.

The hotel was lovely and modern, very clean, minimalist and quite funky. Room was a good size as was the balcony. The bathroom was gorgeous and the shower was really great. Rooms were cleaned every day and towels replaced every day.

The pool wasn't too big really so we only sunbathed around it on a couple of occasions. The beach however was just a 3-4 min walk away and each hotel has its own dedicated section so there are always nice sunbeds to use, a real benefit because usually you need to pay for them on most foreign beaches. I'd go as far as saying that the loungers and parasols were quite luxury too.

We were half board and I do agree with soem of the comments re the pasta, but there was a great section,. even if it was mostly the same, rotated every few days, but you never got told you couldn;t have more than one potion of everything and there was always more than enough to go round, we ate loads! The waiting staff were very friendly and were happy to just leave you alone during your meal.

The hotel is in a brilliant spot of the Piazza, so literally the shops and restaurants are on your doorstep. We loved walking along the strip every night, there were a good mix of families, elederly couples, young couples around so we always felt safe. We overlooked the main strip and you could hear a little bit of noise as we slept with the bathroom window open but not enough so that you couldn't sleep.

Our holiday cost around £350 with Thompson, including flights, hotel (half board) and transfers so a real bargain. We had upgraded to a room with a balcony which I would strongly recommend as the standard rooms only have a juliette balcony.

I really would recommend this hotel, but if you are a foodie and do really want some nice authentic Italian pastas and things I would recommend going for B&B rather than HB.

All in all a really fab holiday, we had such a lovely time and I would definitely return and saty at the same hotel.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends