“Memorable meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2018

We were a large party enjoying a meal after getting together for a wedding. The food was extremely tasty, in fact absolutely divine.
The service was great and it was a nice venue.
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (312)

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We ate dinner here for 3 nights as we were staying at the Hotel Tiferno as part of a tour group.

There was a pasta dish as a starter followed by a main and a pudding. All the items I had were fine apart from being too large, I think because they came from the kitchen already plated it was not possible to ask for smaller portions.

We had to choose our menu for the next day too.

Reading other reviews I would have much preferred the a la carte option . Staff were friendly & wine was ok.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank SUNTAN47
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We spent a week in Umbria, walking, looking at art and discovering wonderful casual and fine dining restaurants. At the top of the list for fine dining is Le Logge. We had the artichoke flan with Pecorino cheese and bacon to start and that alone would be worth a trip to Le Logge. I can also recommend the lamb with sun-dried tomatoes, olives and capers. The wines and service are of the same standard of excellence.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Tucked under a covered piazza off Piazza Matteoti, this is a great place if you want a quiet, upscale dinner. The owners, brother and sister, speak English. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I'm kind of a plain eater and Le Logge tends to have more menu items for the more sophisticated, like my husband. Make reservations by going earlier in the day or by calling. Fine dining.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

I still think that this place is a gem and probably the best food in town. If want a good service, clean, delicious and slick food, great choice of wine and great value for money, this is your spot. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017