All reviews her husband our honeymoon each evening tuscan heaven every morning tuscan landscape magical place heaven on earth spent wonderful nights close proximity rich history slice of heaven fellow guests don t miss entire place gracious hosts wine selection
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I heard a lot about Vitigliano before my trip and thought I kind of know what awaits. Vitigliano proved me wrong. Vitigliano is not something you can just bound in your imagination, it’s so much more than that, it’s MAGIC in many forms. The ‘home’ I felt, as soon as I arrived and saw those peacefully glowing lights around their beautiful olive trees in that quiet evening, is just indescribable.

Every morning I got out of the most cozy bed in my life and walked towards the breakfast table where I got the yummiest omelet with extra chillies just as I love, made by Nuwan, a wonderful Chef and served by Himali, always with a beautiful bright smile on her face.

Vitigliano isn’t just pleasing one’s soul it’s actually healing it. My eyes must have thanked me a thousand times for the incredible view that Vitigliano has to offer. Olive trees and vineyards as far as one can see while lying by the beautiful pool or in the jacuzzi with a refreshing drink on the hand, can it even get any better?

Marion with her soft kind words full of love and Kiyan full of fun and laughter didn’t only brighten my days in Vitigliano but also showed how much their guests mean to them. Guests in Vitigliano are more of a family than just a guest.
I couldn’t have asked for a better summer week than the one I spent in Vitigliano. Thank you Marion, Kiyan and your beautiful daughters who made my stay an unforgettable memory of a lifetime. ❤️❤️

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank gautamsneha
Reviewed October 24, 2017

My wife and I stayed at Vitigliano for 3 nights in the middle of our European tour. Such an unique way to spend a few nights outside of the hustle of the cities. Kiyan and Marion were amazing hosts and their staff was extremely warm and welcoming. The location is just between Greve and Panzano and in close proximity to various wineries, restaurants and small Tuscan towns. The 4 course dinners offered at the resort are by far the best meals we had while we were in Europe. They even offer guests to partake in a cooking classes with the chef and get the chance to make pasta in a authentic Italian kitchen. We were very sad to leave on our last morning but look forward to returning soon! Thanks for your hospitality.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bradlitwin
Reviewed October 18, 2017

A stunning spot in the heart of the Chianti region with dreamy views straight out of a Renaissance painting. The hotel sits among the olive groves and vines between Panzano and Greve and, standing on the terrace with a glass of wine from an exceptionally well-chosen list while gazing across the cypress-dotted hillsides, is an absolute treat.

Marion and Kiyan, the owners are clearly passionate about their hotel and also their guests who they look after with great warmth and humour taking time to speak to every one in a completely unforced and interested way. They opened a couple of seasons ago and have clearly done their homework about how to create a very special experience for visitors. The small number of rooms makes the whole place feel intimate almost as if you were staying with friends which you will be by the end of your stay - they told me they have lots of returning guests and I can see why as it would be a hard act to follow!

The food is delicious with a four-course feast nearly every evening using local and seasonal produce - traditional Italian but with a contemporary twist. At lunch, which by the way, you can have throughout the afternoon (useful if you've been out exploring) is more simple and perfectly put together. I do also have to mention the breakfast too which is of course, divine - homemade breads, seasonal fruit, artisan cheeses and hams and the best omelette I've eaten.

We had a stunning, two-storey suite in the grounds which was designed by Marion who clearly has a great eye for interiors; she's actually designed the whole hotel with great respect for the ancient buildings while managing to add in plenty of indulging and luxurious touches. I wouldn't recommend any room over another as having spoken to other guests, everyone seemed delighted about where they were staying. That's another thing about this place - it's very convivial so you're quite likely to end up chatting into the evening with fellow guests although if you prefer not to, there are plenty of places to escape to.

So, in essence, Vitgliano is an exceptional experience and if you're reading this, you should stop now and go and book a stay - preferably a long stay as you really won't want to leave....

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrsBTopCat
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Vitigliano is simply heaven on earth ! The view is breathtaking with it's terrasse overlooking the vines, the olive trees and the mountains; the rooms are fabulous, even more beautiful than in the pictures; the setting and surroundings are peaceful and delightful and the food is the best we had in Italy !

The owners and their staff are the greatest, discreet, generous and gracious.

Vitigliano was the highlight of our trip to Italy, we highly recommend this perfect hideaway for the utmost relaxing and awesome getaway!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank S5791FRstephaniem
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Vitigliano Tuscan Relais & Spa exceeded our expectations. Stunning property, breathtaking views, outstanding hospitality by our gracious hosts. We couldn't have found a better venue to celebrate with our closest friends making memories to last a lifetime. As I reflect on our stay, I am dreaming of my mornings at Vitigliano enjoying a cappuccino and the delightfully, delicious breakfast overlooking the picturesque Tuscan landscape. A heartfelt thank you to Marion and her team for this remarkable experience!

Trip type: Traveled with friends