Roberta was so helpful when we were preparing for our visit. Without a car, I was a little nervous but she helped with the bus from Florence, the cab to their property and arranging bikes. Of course, it was July, and it was wayy to hot for bicycles. We switched them for scooters and had a wonderful cruise around Tuscany. Loved the stay, would love to go back for longer. Greve is a cute town with nice restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are open throughout almost the whole year and therefore offer the possibility to know Chianti in autumn and winter, because this region, and only a few people are aware of this, is also fascinating in this period of the year. In addition you can benefit from lower prices. Everything guarantees you a quiet and unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Agriturismo Patrizia Falciani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Patrizia Falciani Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Agriturismo Patrizia Falciani Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany