We spent only 2 nights in Agriturismo Patrizia Falciani, but it was a perfect stay in an idyllic setting. Our apartment was cozy and very well equipped, with a modern kitchen and a comfortable bed. Roberta was very helpful and gave us good advice for places to go and things to see in the region. We enjoyed Tuscany and its beautiful landscapes, especially the view from the Agriturismo in heart of vineyards which is so quiet and peaceful !
Unfortunately we didn't have the time to use the swimming-pool or the veranda outside, so next time we will plan a longer stay with a rental car for sure :)
Tip : you have to taste Roberta's capuccino for breakfast, it is just one of the best I've ever had!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The apartments are open throughout almost the whole year and therefore offer the possibility to know Chianti in autumn and winter, because this region, and only a few people are aware of this, is also fascinating in this period of the year. In addition you can benefit from lower prices. Everything guarantees you a quiet and unforgettable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Agriturismo Patrizia Falciani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo Patrizia Falciani Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Agriturismo Patrizia Falciani Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany