My wife and I wanted to visit tuscany for a few days over easter with our 6 month old daughter, the first trip the three of us had made together. What we wanted: small hotel in a beautiful setting; relaxing atmosphere; good food; lots of day trips possible. What we got: all of the above PLUS the friendliest, most helpful welcome and service throughout the time we were there. I really cannot praise villa bordoni enough, they were incredibly helpful with our baby and it really does feel like you are staying in a family home but with the privacy and quality you expect from a boutique hotel. The restaurant is excellent and having spent the previous two night holed up in an average hotel in Florence it was great to be able to enjoy fine dining in a relaxed environment and not having to worry about babysitting for our daughter.
Thanks guys we had a great time! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany