This is the perfect place to base yourself to explore Tuscany. We stayed in the family suite (we have 1 teenager), it was 2 stories with lounge room and powder room downstairs and upstairs 2 separate bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom in the en-suite of the main bedroom had a good sized bathtub in a very cute bathroom. The big draw-card here is the location and the restaurant. We ate in a lot of restaurants in our 21 days in Italy but this was by far and above the best. The staff were also friendly and helpful. Another draw-card is the cooking school, this was run by the owner David and a great experience. I would highly recommend Villa Bordoni.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany