This place is excellent. The grounds, the rooms, the food, and the staff are all great. We stayed for my partner's birthday, and the only thing I wish I had done is book for longer!
From the moment we arrived, we were so well looked after - taken through to the garden, where we had some lunch and a glass of prosecco, then shown round and shown to our room. And then left to get on with our stay. But always with someone around if we needed - the perfect level of discretion from the staff.
Our dinner was wonderful, as was the service - attentive without being overwhelming. Great wine list, with local wines.
We had a small problem with the bathroom during our stay, which was resolved very quickly.
All in all, a great place - I'm looking forward to going back in the future, and have been recommending it to people since I got home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany