Having stayed at Villa Bordoni for only a few nights I am kicking myself that I hadn't booked for longer. The hotel and it's surroundings are the ideal spot to escape from it all. I idled away hours by the pool, relaxing in the various sun spots and meandering round the beautifully kept gardens. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and the owners display a very hands-on approach to running their idyllic hotel. My room had several unforgettable features such as the beautiful roll-top bath standing at the foot of my bed, the enormous walk-in shower and the breathtaking views from each of the windows. I will definitely be booking a longer stay next time...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany