This villa is exquisite and we will definately return for a longer stay. Our room was spacious and well appointed. We had a bonus loft with a daybed, desk and two chairs. A great place for an afternoon of reading, relaxing and napping. The views, gardens, grounds and pool were wonderful. We stayed at five hotels while in Italy and the staff at this one treated us well. We went for a long walk in the morning and had dinner in the diningroom; by far the best meal on our trip. The villa is just up the hill from the town of Greve which is also charming. We had no trouble finding the hotel as we used the directions on the website rather than our GPS!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany