I recently stayed at the Villa Bordoni with my husband for a long awaited break without our children. If the exquisite countryside of the Chianti were not enough, we were so lucky to have found this gem of a hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful, giving the place a real family-run feel. Our room was beautifully decorated and we were made to feel completely comfortable.
The restaurant chef is incredible and we had the luxury of being served the best of Tuscan food at reasonable prices without having to take risks with local restaurants. Fantastic wine list too, and we were given great advice on where to go for tastings.
I look forward to returning soon.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany