I've been in this Hotel last year just for some hours, but was the experience! It was a pearl found into de toscany . Difficult to find, but worth the efforts
I was with my family and we were looking for a place where we could have a good meal in Greve in Chianti area. Our traveller's guide suggested this place. we arrived late for the lunch and the kitchen was closed, but the hotel people were really nice and proposed us a "Spaguetti a Bolonhesa "...the best one I've eaten until now. The wine was perfect and the attendance was great.
The place itself is another point .....A Nice and charming boutique hotel with beutiful views and peaceful atmosphere. One of the most romantic place's I've been. I am sure that i will come back someday for a second honeymoon .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Bordoni, a sophisticated country house hotel, nestles in the grey-green hills immediately above the town of Greve, in the heart of the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany. This 16th-century noble villa commands an extraordinary vantage point over the unspoiled Chianti hills and their biblical landscape of vineyards, terraced olive groves and forest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Bordoni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Bordoni Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Villa Bordoni Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany