Fabulous, fabulous place in the beautiful Tuscan countryside.We were here for 4 nights and very sorry that we hadnt stayed here for the full duration of our 8 days in Tuscany. Beautiful, large, period rooms with plenty of space. We were in a corner room which was bright, clean and welcoming. Room got a little warm- but on closing the shutters, and leaving the windows open they become cool and nicely ventilated. Bathroom a very good size with large shower, large sink and plenty of space for storing toiletries. Small fridge in the room where we stored picnic food, juice, fruit etc. Nice, simple breakfast- plenty of juice, fruit, breads, cheeses and sweet breads available- we were well fed every morning. Lovely farmhouse style restaurant with lots of interesting wall hangings, ornaments, photos etc. Lots of wine available and tables outside and inside for eating at. Staff quietly friendly and very efficient- if we needed help, we got it, if we preferred to be left alone-staff unobtrusive. We took a wine tour and we were free to amble about in the vineyards if we felt like it. Nice garden area with a bench and swing and lovely views of the vineyards and local castle. Small, private pool area with plenty of seating.Corte di Valle is in a great location- we had a car for hire and took day trips to Florence, Siena, San Gimgnano and Pisa. Greve is a nice small town very close to Corte di Valle- beautiful square with some nice places to eat. Very good tourist office. Nearby to Greve is a lovely small walled village called Montefioralle- worth a visit. We had a very relaxing holiday here and somewhere along the way, the boyfriend decided that it was a romantic enough setting for him to pop the question. I said yes- so, needless to say, we will have fond memories of Corte di Valle and we will certainly be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corte di Valle maintains the structure of the traditional farm settlement with the Villa, the Hunting House, the House in the Wood and The Cellar. Every place recalls a pleasant atmosphere, from the most romantic in the Villa to the most traditional in the House in the Wood. Each room, furnished with ancient furniture, is equipped with, Tvsat and private bathroom. The swimming pool, the small lake and the wood are at the guests’disposal ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Corte di Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corte Di Valle Hotel Greve In Chianti
- Corte Di Valle Greve In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany