“Wonderful family vacation setting”
other travelers have booked this property
Front view Il Villino Pool & villa at night
Il Villino: living room
Il Villino: ground floor bathroom
Il Villino: 1st floor pink bedroom
Il Villino: 1st floor pink bedroom
Il Villino: bathroom of pink bedroom
Il VIllino: 1st floor green bedroom
Il VIllino: 1st floor green bedroom
Il Villino: 1st floor yellow bedroom
Il Villino: bathroom
Il Villino: 1st floor twin bedroom
Le Scuderie
Le Scuderie: ground floor kitchen
Le Scuderie: ground floor bedroom
Le Scuderie: ground floor dining room
Le Scuderie: ground floor living room
Le Scuderie: 1st floor living room
Le Scuderie: outside
Front garden
Le Scuderie: Sitting room with fireplace
Le Scuderie: bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Margaret...
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Wonderful family vacation setting”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Le Scuderie was a perfect place for our group.Our daughter, son-in-law and two grandchildren had a spacious apartment on the lower level, complete with two bedrooms, living area with fireplace, galley kitchen, dining room and washing machine. On the upper level there was more than enough space for my husband and I and a friend. We had three bedrooms and three bathrooms to choose from. Here again there was a well-equipped kitchen and a great room with a large dining table plus seating around a fireplace.
The view from the villa was magnificent. We enjoyed wandering the grounds and seeing the view from all perspectives.
The location of the villa makes it an easy drive to Greve where we could grocery shop and purchase beautiful leather goods.The drive to Siena or Florence was also an easy one and there are many wineries in the area with delicious Chiati Classico.
When we arrived we were warmly greeted by the owners who were available to show us around and give us information about the villa and the area. When Gianna and Sandro learned that it was my birthday, they showed up with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of limoncello. Wonderful hospitality!

Management Response
May 16, 2017
Dear Margaret,
Thank you so very much for your delightful comment. We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed the property and the surroundings. We truly hope to see you back in the future.
girlsingr
“A Tuscan villa/palazzo to take your breath away”
Reviewed August 26, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I selected Il Villino from the enchanting photos on its website, which seemed almost fantastical; your every imagining of what an Italian villa should be called to me. It surpassed my hopes and expectations!

From the sun-drenched kitchen with its original marble sinks and terrazzo floors to the grand 12-foot ceilinged tromp l'oeil painted bedrooms up a granite staircase, I was delighted at every corner to discover such artistry and craftsmanship.

The place was spotless and there were fresh flowers in every room when we arrived.

The estate offered many places to relax and enjoy and quiet and peaceful countryside of vineyards, olive groves in solitude. There is a lovely large pool past rows of fragrant lavender and blooming fruit trees.

Gianna and Sandro were the most generous of hosts, often coming to our door with gifts of freshly picked fruits and flowers from the formal gardens. Visually, this property is unsurpassed, with quintessential tuscan and florentine design elements to feast on at all times of the day.

And amid these original finishes and furnishings retaining its country charm, it has been updated where it counts to make a stay comfortable. The lovely bathrooms were all modernized and worked well, and the linens and towels were luxurious. The antique and original furniture in the bedrooms will make you stop and examine the quality and details of workmanship that is still alive today after over a hundred years.

I look forward to returning to tho paradise and I believe I have fallen in love with the tiny village of Lamole and Il Villino!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole estate and all of the areas available to use
Liked least: t was remote and I had to get used to that but once I got used to the location I treasured its privacy
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dom and A...
“Another perfect holiday at Le Scuderie”
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

It was our 5th time staying in Le Scuderie which says it all.
A beautiful property with a lovely big pool on a hill in Tuscany with lovely views.
There is plenty to do being between Florence and Sienna and the Chianti wine area. A delicious restaurant in Lamole and more in near by villages.
The property owners are lovely and welcoming.
We love it and will be going back again !!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
dublin

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Arnolds Park
Reviewed June 20, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing