“Airport Transportation”

New Travel Services Day Trips
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My mother and I used New Travel Services for transportation from Taormina to Cantania airport. Our pick up was at 04:30 and I was a little nervous about no one being there as it was such an early hour. Our driver was waiting for us when we walked outside of our condo! We also used this company when we arrived in Cantina as we were a party of six women. Nice clean cars,very reliable. Would definately reccommend this company

1  Thank travelgalDallas
There are newer reviews for New Travel Services Day Trips

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I got so caught up in wedding planning that I hadn't gotten around to scheduling transfers for our honeymoon in Sicily until the day before the ceremony. When I emailed New Travel Services I got a response back extremely quickly and booking a transfer was very simple.

When we arrived in Catania on an evening flight, the driver was extremely professional and efficient, getting us to our B&B in Ortigia, Siracusa straight away - exactly what we needed give the busy day and flight we just had.

Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Peter N
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Christiane and his team are efficient, friendly and welcoming...we could not see our pick up at the airport but a quick,call to Christiane fixed this..he always answers his phone and is very quick on emails and responding to them. A highly organised company, prompt and totally reliable....

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a truly responsive and excellent tour company. They are New but not inexperienced. Christian helped our group above and beyond the services that we booked and clearly he showed that his (company) goal is to make your stay in Sicily wonderful. All his recommendations (and we should have acted on more) turned out dead on. Right down to the best gelato. We booked New Travel due to positive ratings on Trip Advisor. I do not hesitate to recommend his company of professionals. They are reliable and punctual, for example a 5 am pickup for airport transfer was executed without a glitch. The prices are actually better than expected. Give him a try!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Christian made my recent stay in Sicily a very pleasant experience. From the time he picked us up from the airport, he has been very professional, friendly and helpful. His recommendations of restaurants were fantastic and his great sense of humor ensures that his excursions were never boring but at the same time very enlightening.

Will recommend his services to any of my friends who plan to visit and explore Sicily in the future.

Ciao