“Professional, reliable and fun!”

New Travel Services Day Trips
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I would 100% recommend using New Travel Services if you are visiting Sicily. My friend and I firstly booked return airport transfers from Catania airport to Taormina with Christian's company. Everything was seamless: confirmation of pick up points and times, very reliable, (including a 5.30 am pick up!), clean, safe cars.

In addition to the professionalism, Christian was good fun: clearly very knowledgeable and passionate about Sicily and keen to share information and answer any questions. Because I too (like many other visitors) am an obsessive Godfather fan I wanted to do the Godfather tour, and despite there only being two in our group, Christian organised this for us. taking us to the key locations. It was great and definitely the highlight for me!

I would definitely encourage you to use this company.

1  Thank Marianne W
There are newer reviews for New Travel Services Day Trips

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Christian was a wonderful guide showing us the sites of Sicily on the one day we had on our Mediteranean cruise. My husband being a huge Godfather fan, I booked the Godfather tour. He was so exicted to sit and enjoy a granita where the reception of Apollonia and Michael took place. Christian even performed a "renewal ceremony" to acknowledge our 25th anniversary at Sant’Agostino. Skip the cruise tours and book a private tour with New Travel Services. Having a private guide was the best decision we made! Thanks Christian! Hope to see you in New York!!

1  Thank nynjfoody
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I recently returned from a trip to Italy where I spent time in Florence, Rome, Positano and Sicily. The purpose of this review is to concentrate on my time in Sicily. My wife and I took a wonderful 5 day tour of the island and saw many beautiful sights and enjoyed the cuisine. My grandparents are from Valguarnera Sicily and I have a great uncle and cousins who still live there. I had no idea who they were or their addresses nor do I speak the language. So, I knew even if I found them I would have trouble communicating with them. My wife and I hired a driver who speaks both Italian and English to drive us to Valguarnera to look and possibly hook up with my relatives. Mr. Christian Guardione was the driver who picked us up. Christian owns and manages The New Travel Services Day Trips in Motta Camastra Sicily. We had an 1-2 hour drive from Taormina to Valguarnera. That time with Christian was just as informative as the 5 day tour and he covered much of the history of Sicily in that time. Christian has such a compassion for Sicily that he calls it HIS ISLAND and he spoke of politics, food, history and his love of the country. If I ever return for a tour of Sicily it will be New Travel Services that I will hire. In addition to a great tour, Christian helped my find my family with whom we spent the rest of the day having a terrific time. He is truly a detective when it comes to finding family and I will be forever indebted to him for fullfilling my dream. I now communicate with them through translators and we're having a great time getting to know each other. By the way you'll enjoy Christian as well. My wife and I both loved his passion and his sense of humor. HIRE HIM NOW!

4  Thank Frank B
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We have visited Sicily on 11 October 2012, arriving in the cruise MSC Splendida in Messina, where Christian( New Travel Services) was already there waiting for us. he took us to very special places and made us have a very good day showing us the best of Taormina and little places around. We were in a group of 7 persons and we want to thank Christian for his good job! Flora van der Meer and family

2  Thank Flora1956
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I had contacted Christian in the winter in order to get information for our upcoming trip to Sicily, which we just returned from. He emailed me back right away with all the details that I needed to make a decision. Based on reviews and suggestions on this board , I booked with Christian for our transfer from Catania airport to Taormina. Was very glad that I did - his driver was at the airport to meet us (after a long day of travelling from the US it was great to have someone take care of us) and brought us to our hotel. Service and profesisonalism of his driver were excellent and I would highly recommend this company. I will sure use this service again!!

1  Thank HelenG822