Historic house, situated in a quiet surrounding of Piazza Armerina, in a large garden with nice swimming pool. The house itself is worth visiting, beautiful old furniture and cosy sitting rooms.
Typical Italian breakfast under the terrace trees with extensive buffet and cappuccino served on the table.
We took the half board formula, complete with antipasti, primo, secondo and dolce. For the antipasti a carafe of local red wine, typical regional bottled red wine afterwards. No choice of wines, since included in the half board formula. Nice attention: a choice of liquors afterwards with the (facultative) coffee or tea. Friendly personnel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant mansion built between 1700 and 1800 offers accommodation in suites and rooms. The rooms which feature air conditioning and are fitted with en-suit bathroom. The Villa is situated less than 1 km. from Piazza Armerina and is surrounded by 50,000 sq. m. or green countryside. Ideal for relaxing tourism, cultural and gastronomic stays. Excellent meals exclusively cooked for the Villa’s guests can be enjoyed upon reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Trigona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Trigona Hotel Piazza Armerina
- Villa Trigona Piazza Armerina, Sicily, Italy