I stayed there in Oct. 25th for 3 nights.......it was amazing! I had to remind myself when I looked out at the ocean that it wasn't Hawaii. The food and wine is excellent and the rooms are quite large. It's the kind of place to go to when you have been to Italy multiple times and are looking for something new and different. The golf course and spa are extraordinary. You can do a day trip to Agrigento. We hired a car and guide to Palermo for the day. It was well worth it and a wonderful day.....olive groves and grapes being picked on the way.....beautiful scenery.
I would go there again and use it as a base and do other day trips between relaxing at the infinity pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the warmth, passion and beauty of Sicily, Verdura Resort is a five-star destination for an unforgettable holiday experience. It is the first resort in the Rocco Forte Hotels, and takes our trademark Art of Simple Luxury to an outstanding new level. Just 203 rooms are set amid 230 hectares of beautiful Sicilian countryside, providing the rare luxury of exclusive privacy and space.Make the most out of your holiday in Sicily and live a collection of exclusive once in a lifetime experiences: simple luxury resort in-line with the Sicilian tradition, unique archaeological sites, unforgettable dinners under the stars by Fulvio Pierangelini, a world-renowned name in the culinary set, an award winning spa, a unique golf destination and world-class tennis and golf tuitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Verdura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf And Spa Resort
- Rocco Forte Verdura Golf Hotel Sciacca
- Verdura Resort Sciacca, Sicily, Italy