“Magical Visit”
Review of Trullimania B&B

Trullimania B&B
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Staying in a trulli where your bathroom was originally a horse's stable is bewitching. The room is comfortable with kitchen amenities and church bells chiming that Italy is awaiting outside your door. Flavio is a charming and gracious host (with excellent English). He took us to a cheese shop where each sample was more mouthwatering than the previous, a bakery and focaccio shop. He introduced us to a "new" type of cucumber. Parking is free and easily accessible. Alberobello is fun to explore and within easy access by car to other fascinating towns in Puglia. The only negative is the space on either side of our bed was very narrow but that could just be in the particular accomodation we chose. There is a lovely courtyard available for your enjoyment. I hope we can return someday...to Trullimania and Flavio!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonnaG172

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Look no further if you want an authentic, personal stay in trulli-crazy Alberobello that is conveniently situated to discover Puglia.
We stayed a week in the Cummersa Eleonora, a studio that is small but has it all; a kitchen, an outdoor sitting area and a view. It's also really nicely decorated.
Flavio is the perfect host who goes out of his way to help and makes you feel right at home. A tour around the village with a taste of some of the most delicious cheese and pastries, a little bit of the history of the region, we absolutely loved it.
The b&b is located right in the centre but in a dead-end street so it's quiet and convenient (allthough you here the churchbells day and night). Restaurants, bars are all within walking-distance and you can park the car for free nearby, Flavio explains everything on arrival.
Breakfast is served in a great little bar nearby.
Are there no downsides to Trullimania? No, there aren't. The only negative point I have is that the bed wasn't very comfortable and the room has no airconditioning, but those are really minor points.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2011

During our round trip to Puglia, we spent one night in a typical trulli with my 3 french friends. Flavio was really kind to get us a small tour of Alberobello. We taste typical sweet food of Alberobello and we spent a really nice time there! Thanks a lot Flavio! We will recommend you to our friends who want to visit Puglia and specially Alberobello.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Marion D
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Flavio speaks excellent English and provides great service. Our room had sufficient space and amenities including a small private garden. Good parking and location. Mrs. Manuala helped us settle in and showed us around the area. If you're staying for more than a day you should bring your own items such as soap, paper, etc.
Great spot for a holiday.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank headcam
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I had such a great time in Alberobello! To start with the fact that when I called Manuella(Flavio's assistant) to ask how to get there,she came to the station to pick me up in her car.Then she showed me the room -fine,clean,spacius and well planned.The kitchenette was a nice surprise.Later she took me for a tour of the town and its shops(chocolate,cheese embroideery -you name it).We also went to dinner at Fidelio and I got to taste the famous dishes of the region.It was relaxing and I reccomend it very much

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank daphna2112
Reviewed May 26, 2011

It 'was a truly magical night in the trulli................................................................................................
It 'very well situated for tourism and managers were very nice! they have kindly taken my luggage after check out. I would go back with all my family next year!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank XenoIka
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I am Italian resident in the UK for a long time. My wife and I decided to spend our holidays in Puglia this year and Alberobello was our first stop...our marvellous trip couldn't have started any better.
The trullo was newly refurbished with very good taste, of generous size and extremely clean. Flavio, the owner, is a perfect host. He is polite, speaks very good English and makes sure you can get the best out of your time in Alberobello with tips on restaurants, attractions, shops, etc.
Overall highly recommended.